What Games Have You Completed?

Yeah, thats cool.. she is the female! interesting.. because I never seen female who play some games to completed. Once thank you!

You thought I am a male? hehheh, I now changed my user, and it look mcuh better. :)

LOL I used to be Sega fan when I was little until technical games had coming up so I am now PS fan. Aha ;)

You thought I am a male? hehheh, I now changed my user, and it look mcuh better. :)

LOL I used to be Sega fan when I was little until technical games had coming up so I am now PS fan. Aha ;)
Hi K05, I was thought your boyfriend use your username this. but I am wrong. you are female gamer! Because I never see any female completed all games. thats impressive!

Can you beat tough games like COD, GTA, on and on..??

Your new username is much better! :D

Has anyone even played Crysis? And I've also beat CoD4 (pc) in about a couple days on hard. Has a good story, although it feels a bit short.

Hi K05, I was thought your boyfriend use your username this. but I am wrong. you are female gamer! Because I never see any female completed all games. thats impressive!

Can you beat tough games like COD, GTA, on and on..??

Your new username is much better! :D

Green font - :ty: ;)

Bond font - this is actually crack me up. :lol: No, I don't have any boyfriend but, yeah, I am a female gamer. ;) I love to play a video game!

I tried GTA part 2 (I think) but I was only rent it and never finished it yet. :( Hell, it's sooo fun! But what's COD? I also tried a few games, too bad, I never chance to finish 'em because days limted for renting 'em. AGRR! =/

My strong interest for video game is:
- fantasy/action
- fantasy war
- action
- horror
- mind work (creative builder like Sims, etc etc)
- human vs human combats
- future events
- past fantasy action
- girl stuff games (Duh, I am a female ofc! :giggle: )

Yeah, thats cool.. she is the female! interesting.. because I never seen female who play some games to completed. Once thank you!

Well I had an ex gf who loves to play tons of videogames and she beat alot of games on her own so...yeah shes better at some games than I am lol. :lol:

Yeah, I know. I've been busy with school.

I got Halo for Christmas... without getting a Xbox. (Blame my mom who knows nothing about games.) I asked for a Xbox bundle (included 2 games), which cost $200. Along with that, I asked for Halo. When she saw my wish list, she assumed that the $200 was for 2 games and $50 was for Halo[/]. So, she picked the cheapest... Halo. :roll:

I played that a few months later during Spring Break and during the summer with my friend/roommate.

A year later, I got Halo 2. Since I already beat Halo in cooperative play, I decided to do it again with Halo 2. Both times were during breaks. Now, I'm done with college... so I'm catching up on my games. :)

Halo 3 would be so much fun with cooperative gameplay via Xbox live.

I assume you dont have Xbox360 with Xbox live yet but hope u get it soon anyway.

Bond font - this is actually crack me up. :lol: No, I don't have any boyfriend but, yeah, I am a female gamer. ;) I love to play a video game!

I tried GTA part 2 (I think) but I was only rent it and never finished it yet. :( Hell, it's sooo fun! But what's COD? I also tried a few games, too bad, I never chance to finish 'em because days limted for renting 'em. AGRR! =/

- fantasy/action
- fantasy war
- action
- horror
- human vs human combats
- future events
- past fantasy action

COD stands for Call of Duty. Right now Call of Duty 4 is the most talked FPS (First Person Shooter) game of all time and it even tops Halo 3 on Xbox live. It's the first game in the series that takes place in a modern war as of today.

I'm a huge fan of FPS games as Halo, Doom 3, and The Darkness.

Classic Doom was proably the first FPS title I've played when I was like 10 yrs old and got me pretty hooked on shooting games since. :)

COD stands for Call of Duty. Right now Call of Duty 4 is the most talked FPS (First Person Shooter) game of all time and it even tops Halo 3 on Xbox live. It's the first game in the series that takes place in a modern war as of today.

I'm a huge fan of FPS games as Halo, Doom 3, and The Darkness.

Classic Doom was proably the first FPS title I've played when I was like 10 yrs old and got me pretty hooked on shooting games since. :)

Thanks, dude :ty:

Hey, tell me about Darkness, can you? Maybe I want to complete that game. :hmm:

Thanks, dude :ty:

Hey, tell me about Darkness, can you? Maybe I want to complete that game. :hmm:

The Darkness is based on Top Cow comics and published by 2K games and is made by the same people who bought us Riddick and Prey. That game is where u use super natual powers only works where it's dark. You use the darklings that look like a pair of snakes out of your body to attack the enemies, devour their hearts, summon demons from the underworld and even the coolest thing is that you can see everything in the dark.

The story is that You are a young man named Jackie, a 21 yr old man who is raised from a mafia family, went on a mission during his birthday and then something "freakishly weird" happened to him on his birthday and it was like a curse or something. It changed his life ever since. You will understand the rest of it as you play thru the game. The story is very well written and entertaining lol. It was like playing it thru a summer blockbuster hit or something so yeah it's pretty cool.

the-darkness-20070626060004097-000.jpg

Halo 3 would be so much fun with cooperative gameplay via Xbox live.

I assume you dont have Xbox360 with Xbox live yet but hope u get it soon anyway.
Nope, I don't have either. I plan to as soon as I get settled and the price is reasonable.

Right now, they're so many changes with the video game consoles that the most comfortable choice I would make would be the Wii.

Nope, I don't have either. I plan to as soon as I get settled and the price is reasonable.

Right now, they're so many changes with the video game consoles that the most comfortable choice I would make would be the Wii.
At least Wii have free internet connection thanks to wi-fi.

We can try out Super Smash Bros. Brawl and Mario Kart Wii anyday. :)

Has anyone even played Crysis? And I've also beat CoD4 (pc) in about a couple days on hard. Has a good story, although it feels a bit short.

I wish but need wait til next month, I will get customize PC desktop with powerful graphic card and faster CPU.

My MacBook Pro don't have enough horsepower to play Crysis at medium to high setting because of GeForce 8600m GT and "m" version is more limited than desktop version. Other, My iMac don't have enough horsepower, either because of Mobility Radeon 2400 HD XT.

I miss desktop PC.

Oh Long time ago... I did completed with Sony Station ... "raider Part 1"?

Similar Movie Angelina Jolie played that movie? :D

Lets see Ive beaten so far...

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Halo
Halo 2
Resistance: Fall of Man
Onimusha
Onimusha2
Onimusha3
Metal Gear Solid 2
John Woo presents Stranglehold
Need for Speed Carbon
Test Drive: Eve of Destruction
Grand Theft Auto Vice City
Grand Theft Auto San Andreas
The Getaway
The Getaway: Black Monday
Bully
Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic
Turning Point: Fall of Liberty

Oh wonder why I mentioned the 2 Halos and Star Wars KOTOR when I have a PS3? ....That was when I had my original xbox...o well. Still working on a LOT of games I got in my collection :) Especially GTA4, MotorStorm, Heavenly Sword, LAIR, Burnout Paradise, Gran Turismo 5 Prologue, Oblivion and Ninja Gaiden Sigma.

From what I heard the rumors that Crysis is no longer make for Gaming PC. they try to make the game for console instead of Gaming PC.

- fantasy/action
- fantasy war
- action
- horror
- human vs human combats
- future events
- past fantasy action
thats cool.. Hell yeah GTA is so fun,(it wont affect me get a crime like that) ;)

What is COD? read Steel X's post. I suggest you get it either one. If you beat one of them either. I will know you are the GENUINE FEMALE GAME FACTOR! :P

Well I had an ex gf who loves to play tons of videogames and she beat alot of games on her own so...yeah shes better at some games than I am lol. :lol:
LOL, Oh really? is she deaf?

I have so many viedo games since I was kid ha,, so now I been playing game called "Twistingo" is tough and fast! I also play "Qbert".

Back