What Games Have You Completed?

Oooh tell me a little about Devil May Cry 2, will you?? i'm curious. :D

Well DMC2 isnt really that hard and most of the boss fights are kind of cheesy and actually easier than you think. On one disc u play as dante and the other disc u play as lucia. I felt playing one disc with dante was more than enough cause on 2nd disc with lucia you go thru like 23 missions the similar ways as Dante went thru and it was kinda long and boring but *shrugs* I just wanna finish the game lol.

DMC3 is incredibly harder and I just got past the giant 3 headed dog covered in ice...damn lol my thumbs are totally score from so much button mashing. >.<

Well DMC2 isnt really that hard and most of the boss fights are kind of cheesy and actually easier than you think. On one disc u play as dante and the other disc u play as lucia. I felt playing one disc with dante was more than enough cause on 2nd disc with lucia you go thru like 23 missions the similar ways as Dante went thru and it was kinda long and boring but *shrugs* I just wanna finish the game lol.

DMC3 is incredibly harder and I just got past the giant 3 headed dog covered in ice...damn lol my thumbs are totally score from so much button mashing. >.<

Ooo interesting.. hmmm. I'll keep that mind. Thanks! :)

Game took about....15 hours to finish. Its gorgeous. its somewhat like Prince of Persia but in Crusader times. I don't know about multiple endings because I have SOOO many games to beat, that I'll beat a game once and that's it

yeah you're right. I'm not deaf...my brother is deaf but he HATED it not having subtitles. I have grown so used to subtitles that I hate it when a game or movie doesn't have them now

Originally Posted by KarissaMann05
I completed:

Final Fantasy VIII
Final Fantasy VII: DC
Silent Hill 1
Silent Hill 3
Silent Hill 4
Parasite Eve II
Dino Crisis
Dino Crisis 2
Jak & Dexter
Crash 2
Legend of Dragoon
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
Tomb Raider: The Last Revealtion (sp)
Kingdom Hearts 2
Silent Hill: Origins

Devil May Cry (Since I almost finish with FF12, so I went to play DMC part 1. Man, that's sooo easy. =/)

I am not finish with:
Final Fantasy X-2
Final Fantasy XII (I'm almost done with that; about 1/4 precents of the storyline)
Tomb Raider: Anniversary
Kingdom Hearts
Devil May Cry 2
Devil May Cry 3

Castlevania: Curse of Darkness
Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End

Update - July 30, 2008.

Game took about....15 hours to finish. Its gorgeous. its somewhat like Prince of Persia but in Crusader times. I don't know about multiple endings because I have SOOO many games to beat, that I'll beat a game once and that's it
Ah, I see.

I usually play one game until I'm 100% done with it before I move on to the next game.

Sometimes, I'll get interrupted during one game and end up playing a different game instead.

A few unfinished games I have are Guitar Hero, Halo, Super Mario Sunshine, and a few others. :(

I heard that game dont even have subtitles. :\
Really? Gee... that sucks. :(

There is one game that I really want with subtitles... Myst and its sequels. I played Myst when it first came out on the Mac. I had a hard time with it since it relied on sounds. I had to use the cheat book a few times to understand some parts of the game. I never completed the game since a lot of it required listening to what the person was saying. :(

I have so many games to complete:

PS2:
Metal Gear 3
Devil May Cry 3
Kingdom Hearts 2
God of War 2
Final Fantasy XII
Onimusha 3
Ratchet 3

Ps3:
Heavenly Sword
Ratchet 4
Metal Gear 4
Call of Duty 4

Just finished Condemended : Criminal Orgins. Will do Condemended 2 : Blood shot torromow.

oh jesus alot star wars kotor 1 and 2 star wars saga, the godfather, scarface, final fantasie 1 2 5 8 9 10 and 10 part 2, stronghold, medal of honor behind enemy lines, andddddd all the grand theft autos, star ocean, yeah theres a bunch. my fav is star wars galaxies

I beat Castlevania Dawn of Sorrow yesterday. I got my character up to lvl 93 and pwnd final boss in less than 5 minutes.

Just beat Condemned 2 : Bloodshot (Xbox360) around last week and Devil May Cry 4 (PS3) earlier tonight. :)

A few months ago, I decided to play Command & Conquer: Tiberian Sun and Command & Conquer: Red Alert. I beat both.

Now, I'm playing God of War II. I beat that on Easy. I'm currently playing Normal. :)

The games I have completed last week:

Half Life 2
Half Life 2 Episode 1 (very short story)
Portal

They are on PC

The Chronicles of Riddick : Assault on Dark Athena (PS3)

KillZone (PS2)

I finished in Half Life 2: Episode 2. I am looking forward to play HL2: Episode 3 in 2010, can't wait! It's one of the best game I've ever played.

Honestly, I just bought frontline: fuel of war yesterday. I started to play it till complete all missions for 8 hours and 50mins. Wow its short storyline.

anyway Frontline: fuel of war actually reminded me of Halo's some weapons, graphics, and vehicle. I am wondering if THQ bought Halo's?

Back