What Do You Want From A Woman?

LOL Doug..........I think he could sing that Toby Keith song. I want to talk about ME, I want to talk about I, I want to talk about number 1!!!!! :giggle: It's great to be independent in a relationship but it shouldn't be the "all me" show all the time. No woman would put up with that.

Whooooooooooooo,,,Toby Keith is damn gooooooooooooooodddddddddd! lol:giggle:

And he wonders why he's single????

Maybe he single because he likes his freedom, he was married before, so he still sexy. So is Keith Urban heee. I guess he like his freedom more then to be married. I think that pretty common in men are that way. :eek3:

Maybe he single because he likes his freedom, he was married before, so he still sexy. So is Keith Urban heee. I guess he like his freedom more then to be married. I think that pretty common in men are that way. :eek3:

Toby Keith or Pete?

My bad! This should read, "I see so many women go crazy over men who won't listen to them . . . "

Actually the way you wrote it first is correct. Women need other women
to listen to them. Thats why we have hairstylists, and girlfriends etc.
Women need to listen to their men and empathize with them.
And they need to do it after they are married too. If a man
happens to be a good listener too, well that's just a bonus.
We need to flirt with our men even when we are in our eightys.
I still flirt with my man. We've been married 24 years.

The title of this thread caught my attention, and I was going to try to answer what I think I want in a woman. But first I thought I'd read the posts. I'm afraid Pete's right. I like women a lot, but most I know just do not listen. Oh, you may pause politely while we say or sign something, but then go right on as if we'd never opened our mealy mouths or waggled our filthy fingers. Even when asked, if a guy dares state a preference, it's usually a counter-attack:

"What is it with you guys and breasts?"
"What is it with you guys and shopping?"
"What is it with you guys and blondes?"
"What is it with you guys and women's organizations?"
"What is it with you guys and high heels?"
"What is it with you guys and women with degrees?"
"What is it with you guys and freckles?"

I'm thinking lots of gals would rather kill the messenger than ponder the message.

I agree with you Chase.
Womens Studies classes, instead of actually studying women
and their contributions to society, have devolved into men
bashing classes. It always takes two to do the tango. Men
need comfort and respect. Women need love and protection.
(I know what I am saying goes against the political grain but
I mean it in a general sense) And I am no wuss. At 5 foot 5 inches
and when I weighed a mere 120 lbs, I had a
green belt in Tae Kwon Do, training in hand to hand combat
in the Army, qualified with the M-16, worked as a mechanic
on helicopters, have a private pilots liscense and I could go
on, but my point is, I know what women and men really want
and need. Cultural brainwashing aside. If women would stop
nagging everybody to death the world would be a whole lot
better off. Yes I know men have their own problems too, but
I am not a man so I will speak as a woman, with lots of life
experiance and very well traveled.

I agree with you Chase.
Womens Studies classes, instead of actually studying women
and their contributions to society, have devolved into men
bashing classes. It always takes two to do the tango. Men
need comfort and respect. Women need love and protection.
(I know what I am saying goes against the political grain but
I mean it in a general sense) And I am no wuss. At 5 foot 5 inches
and when I weighed a mere 120 lbs, I had a
green belt in Tae Kwon Do, training in hand to hand combat
in the Army, qualified with the M-16, worked as a mechanic
on helicopters, have a private pilots liscense and I could go
on, but my point is, I know what women and men really want
and need. Cultural brainwashing aside. If women would stop
nagging everybody to death the world would be a whole lot
better off. Yes I know men have their own problems too, but
I am not a man so I will speak as a woman, with lots of life
experiance and very well traveled.

I can't agree with you more. I can take care of my self with no problems, but at the end of the day, I want to feel loved and protected.

Ha ha ha, too bad you're taken, Cathe . . . also so young.

But truth be told, I really go for the young chicks . . . I'm seeing a young lady now who's only 61. Yeah, I know I should be ashamed, but I'm really enjoying being a pervert.

My job in the army was a smallarms instructor (yes, they were flintlocks), and even now I keep credentials current for rifle, pistol, and personal protection and help teach at the local range. All the ladies I know can handle a gun and don't mind a short backpack to a mountain lake.

So that's a partial answer. I want a woman to be fairly active and self-sufficient enough to like some adventure.

I want woman to argue, not too much, with me to show I'm wrong without have her agree with me on everything what I told.

And I would like to play video game with her which would be awesome.

The title of this thread caught my attention, and I was going to try to answer what I think I want in a woman. But first I thought I'd read the posts. I'm afraid Pete's right. I like women a lot, but most I know just do not listen. Oh, you may pause politely while we say or sign something, but then go right on as if we'd never opened our mealy mouths or waggled our filthy fingers. Even when asked, if a guy dares state a preference, it's usually a counter-attack:

"What is it with you guys and breasts?"
"What is it with you guys and shopping?"
"What is it with you guys and blondes?"
"What is it with you guys and women's organizations?"
"What is it with you guys and high heels?"
"What is it with you guys and women with degrees?"
"What is it with you guys and freckles?"

I'm thinking lots of gals would rather kill the messenger than ponder the message.

Actually Pete really over read into my question. The title for the thread is "What do you want from a woman?" and then there was a response of long hair. I just causally asked What is it with men and long hair? becasue I hear that alot from guys. While Pete chose to answer with a stab of a comment at me, the person who responded long hair actually explaind it. Now if this is a thread about what men want from a woman, what is wrong with asking what is with______? I think telling us why you like or dislike something is helpful. Believe me, if I was counter-attacking someone, they'd know it.

Okay, Schermy, I'll accept that and apologize, but it's not just your comment here. Most guys have to put up with cranky responses to honest answers.

Take the issue of most guys liking breasts. Almost every lady I know complains about it, wondering why all the staring.

They say they like me because I stare at their lips instead, but that's only because I have to speechread, ha ha ha.

Actually, men's attraction to T&A is locked in DNA. If it weren't for that and other magical, unexpicable fascinations, the human species would have gone the way of the dinosaurs.

Okay, I admit we can't help looking, but you gals have to admit to drawing some attention to them. I think it's all natural and good, not an issue to keep bashing us over the head with.

The great part is no matter what the size and shape, there's some guy who thinks they're perfect!

Okay, Schermy, I'll accept that and apologize, but it's not just your comment here. Most guys have to put up with cranky responses to honest answers.

Take the issue of most guys liking breasts. Almost every lady I know complains about it, wondering why all the staring.

They say they like me because I stare at their lips instead, but that's only because I have to speechread, ha ha ha.

Actually, men's attraction to T&A is locked in DNA. If it weren't for that and other magical, unexpicable fascinations, the human species would have gone the way of the dinosaurs.

Okay, I admit we can't help looking, but you gals have to admit to drawing some attention to them. I think it's all natural and good, not an issue to keep bashing us over the head with.

The great part is no matter what the size and shape, there's some guy who thinks they're perfect!

:giggle: I'm the first to admit to lookin at a guys ass!!! No worries here. I got the boobs.......may as well use them!! LOL

Thank you for the apology. You are a gentelman! :ty:

Pete, you don't like men with long hair ? Of course, I know you are just a man, not a woman to answer. But, does it bother you when you see a man with long hair just like this that will make women " wooo hoo " over ?

Depends on the guy wearing it. If his hair is really well kempt, then it shows on him. If he wears it because he thinks the guys in ZZ Top look cool, then, hand me a scissor, please. :roll:

Ah, are we getting naughty tonight, Maria? :naughty: :giggle: Through text messaging, Maria, I KNOW you've got a sexy voice, one of few that I've read that are. :naughty: ;) I just wish I knew more asl for you . . . :(

:eek3: Wow, I am witnessing a love affair unfolding!!!! :giggle:

I can't agree with you more. I can take care of my self with no problems, but at the end of the day, I want to feel loved and protected.

Schermy,

I think maybe you read into what I said a bit much. I wasn't telling YOU to "shut up," I was saying that in general for women to do so and listen to what a guy says and what he means. As has been mentioned already (above), guys have specific needs and wants, women are the same way.

No hard feelings.

Back