What Do You Want From A Woman?

Skinny women are more fun than plus-size women?

in what way you talking about? I had some friends that like plus sized women, can they do more in the bedroom.

Other then at, it should depend on how active they are if they are fun.

Handsome Smiley,

I understand everything you said, but I have to tell you, you don't have to defend yourself to Deafilmedia. What you said about your wife was wonderful, but the personal stuff, like her inner beauty, should be your secret between you and her and the other qualities that you see that are not physical. I know that each gal I had as a girlfriend, I always looked beyond her beauty and never listed it or told anyone what attracted me to her. As of now, I'm still single, looking for Miss Right. It doesn't matter to me if she rides a Harley, married more than once, has kids/grandkids or walks on her hands; I look way beyond the physical and when I find her, I will sweep her off her feet, pick her up and carry her through the door (figuratively speaking) if I can handle it. She'll be treated like a queen, so when the women are done bashing, they just proved to themselves they don't want that kind of treatment, so I'd suggest they go back to the guy that has beaten them silly, since that's what they want. I'm not into beating, but I am into a woman who can think for herself, not follow me around like a puppy dog and who can stand and deliver.

Oh, by the way, my challenge still hasn't been taken up yet by any of the women: I can cook (way more than macaroni and cheese -- I'm vegetarian), do laundry (separate colors, etc.,), iron, clean and make one hell of a good time behind closed doors (use your imagination, dear). Yet, no one wants to take me up on it -- women only -- and I think they're a bunch of chickens! Especially Deafilmedia!!!!!

Thanks, but if someone trying to put me down or tries to make me look like the bad guy, I get pissed. It just my habit. Also, I believe it is ok for other ppl know why I was attracted to my wife.

Also, would I join the deaf culture if I was cold hearted as well. It my wifes culture, which she not to happy with sometimes cause of so-called friends that act like you.

Why do you join deaf culture?
Why are in AllDeaf.forum?

I am not happy with deaf culture sometimes either.

I am not happy with hearing culture sometimes either.

Everybody is different.

How do you know who I really am behind the computer moniter..
I don't know why you take my words seriously...
because I'm just playing around sometimes, joking, talking nonsense
and other stuff online because I have nothing better to do.

I feel it is bored to act normal. I just love it when people hate me online.

But in real life, most of the times I just be myself. Few times when people hurt me for no reason, I would hurt back.

That is the way I am.

I don't know what your wife's friends did to her.
But whatever it is.... that was personal life.
But online, I can do whatever I want to.

That is why I don't want to go to AllDeaf Caucus or anything...
because if I meet people there...
they will go, "you're Miss P?"
They will treat me different.
And will become my friends and stuff.
And pek1 and sequoias might kidnap me and make me their wife
and make me cook, clean, and be their love slaves.
No way.

But I like better just to pick on people... online.. that is all.

I am bored..
:pissed:

Why do you join deaf culture?
Why are in AllDeaf.forum?

I am not happy with deaf culture sometimes either.

I am not happy with hearing culture sometimes either.

Everybody is different.

How do you know who I really am behind the computer moniter..
I don't know why you take my words seriously...
because I'm just playing around sometimes, joking, talking nonsense
and other stuff online because I have nothing better to do.

I feel it is bored to act normal. I just love it when people hate me online.

But in real life, most of the times I just be myself. Few times when people hurt me for no reason, I would hurt back.

That is the way I am.

I don't know what your wife's friends did to her.
But whatever it is.... that was personal life.
But online, I can do whatever I want to.

That is why I don't want to go to AllDeaf Caucus or anything...
because if I meet people there...
they will go, "you're Miss P?"
They will treat me different.
And will become my friends and stuff.
And pek1 and sequoias might kidnap me and make me their wife
and make me cook, clean, and be their love slaves.
No way.

But I like better just to pick on people... online.. that is all.

I am bored..
:pissed:

I joined cause I like the deaf culture better then hearing. They don't judge on looks or how someone talks. Now, you taking cheap shots to myself abt who I am. I don't know me behind the computer, and I don't know you. I don't know how you really are in person, and if me met in person and found out later you are you, then that is fine with me. Also, I really don't care to met you in person to start with.

I joined cause I like the deaf culture better then hearing. They don't judge on looks or how someone talks. Now, you taking cheap shots to myself abt who I am. I don't know me behind the computer, and I don't know you. I don't know how you really are in person, and if me met in person and found out later you are you, then that is fine with me. Also, I really don't care to met you in person to start with.

yes they do.

you haven't been around many deaf people...
some of them do judge on looks or how someone talks.

When I was young and before I had surgery I was too ugly...
and some deaf people made fun of the way I look.

But since I look alittle better now, some deaf people still judge on my looks.

btw,, deaf people and hearing people are same.

Deaf culture isn't greener than the other side.

yes they do.

you haven't been around many deaf people...
some of them do judge on looks or how someone talks.

When I was young and before I had surgery I was too ugly...
and some deaf people made fun of the way I look.

But since I look alittle better now, some deaf people still judge on my looks.

Umm, I have been to ASDB with my wife, been to the deaf awareness activities at her school, meet lots of different deaf ppl from Tucson and El Paso. met a lot that didn't have a model face and or body and noticed that the ones I met don't judge on looks.

I also know that each deaf culture is different then the next one. Now, if you say I have not met enough deaf ppl to say that, well, that is your opinion. I have talked to lots of deaf about how they don't judge on looks and is nice. They agree about that as well.

. . . And pek1 and sequoias might kidnap me and make me their wife and make me cook, clean, and be their love slaves.
No way. . . .

If there was magic in our meeting, I'd love to see you more and get to know each other.

As for sequoias, SHE is already married to a man. Sorry.

Umm, I have been to ASDB with my wife, been to the deaf awareness activities at her school, meet lots of different deaf ppl from Tucson and El Paso. met a lot that didn't have a model face and or body and noticed that the ones I met don't judge on looks.

I also know that each deaf culture is different then the next one. Now, if you say I have not met enough deaf ppl to say that, well, that is your opinion. I have talked to lots of deaf about how they don't judge on looks and is nice. They agree about that as well.

That is because deaf people been with many people with different disability.

If there was magic in our meeting, I'd love to see you more and get to know each other.

As for sequoias, SHE is already married to a man. Sorry.

Hold up!!!

I gotcha!!!

I knew it.... that is why I mention Caucas. You tried to entrap me...
by using your charm and all....
ADers are setting me up, they want me to go to Caucas.

I am not a SUCKER. :pissed:

:rofl: at Deafilmedia & Pek1

Ready to put handcuffs on him at the bedpost, Deafilmedia ? :whistle:

Well...

okay... I studied the Astrology chart.... and predicted.

Venus square Mars, so therefore, Pek1 isn't interesting in me.

There is no marriage and no relationship at all....

No cook, clean, and all... whew.

:fingersx:

Proof that stars will bend to anybody's will.

Well...

okay... I studied the Astrology chart.... and predicted.

Venus square Mars, so therefore, Pek1 isn't interesting in me.

There is no marriage and no relationship at all....

No cook, clean, and all... whew.

:fingersx:

Back