What Do You Want From A Woman?

Hey, girl --

I thought you were havin' a surgery to take care of your face unless if, I am mistaken ? :-\

Can I use your credit card to do my face plastic surgery?

Right, hopefully.

My wife and I have been together for over 6 years and we are still going strong.

Do you have any twins brother, can I marry him? You sound like sweet and kind personality. There is very rare men out there like you.

Hey, girl --

I thought you were havin' a surgery to take care of your face unless if, I am mistaken ? :-\

I did....

But I didn't do it for to get boyfriend or anything.
I want to look better, because some people are too shallow.

What attacted me to her 1st was her eyes. I believe that you can see someone str8 to their soul throw the eyes. I am now attacted to her for her peronality and inner beauty.

Before you make a shallow remark like that, then do some research 1st. If someone says that what attacted them to someone is something, then you should ask them what they are attacted to them now?

Also, before you call someone low-life scum, then you better ask other ppl that know them if they are. I have a couple ppl on ad that can say I am not.

Also, I didn't know ASL til I met my wife and she teached me. If I was a cold-hearted person you said I was, then I won't have taken the time and learned.

Also, would I join the deaf culture if I was cold hearted as well. It my wifes culture, which she not to happy with sometimes cause of so-called friends that act like you. I defend our country so ppl like you can speak and say what you want. That also don't show self-centered type person to me.

So, before case judgment on me, know your facts. If you want to know why I am cold to you. I gave you my respect when I first met you on ad, but that is gone. You don't give respect to other to often and you end up stating one opinion and then state different in another thread.

You want to case judgement on all guys cause a handfull hurt you, then that is your fault in being to judgemental on us guys. You need to step back and think on what you looking for in a guy, and maybe change it a bit.

So, if you want to make an enemy out of me, that is fine, cause I know you won't get any dirt on me.

Well said! Her comments are so shallow and stupid.

When did you have a surgery for your face?

August 31st. I had Fat Injection, to fill in the sunken cheeks.

Doctor took some fat from my stomach, (liposuction) and transfer
fat to my cheeks... to make my face fuller.

. . . I can't. I can't I can't.... you men DEMAND TOO MUCH.

I won't stress myself. No way.

I'm "too demanding?" Where in the world did you read that, as I didn't say a thing? I don't care if you're black, green, blue, purple, white or orange. You're a somebody to someone, why not allow a man treat you like a lady and love you like one? What are you scared of? If a guy thinks ill of you, the guy isn't worth your time and love.

I'm "too demanding?" Where in the world did you read that, as I didn't say a thing? I don't care if you're black, green, blue, purple, white or orange. You're a somebody to someone, why not allow a man treat you like a lady and love you like one? What are you scared of? If a guy thinks ill of you, the guy isn't worth your time and love.

What is wrong with you? Why you don't have a girlfriend? You're 44 years old?

But anyway,,, I believe you do got someone you're thinking of being with...
so go get her before it is too late. Or if you do
have a girlfriend, then good for you.

You said, "no one wants to take me up on it -- women only -- and I think they're a bunch of chickens!"

I don't understand this part...

but it seems like you want a woman to do everything better than you do.
Like when you said you can cook, woman has to cook better.

If she doesn't cook better, you will put her down, make her feel unimportant.

If she does cook better, you might demand her to cook for you everyday.

So that is what I mean by demanding.

And I thought you were demanding that woman should cook you some vegetable, not macaroni and cheese.

I don't want men... I don't want love. I just be by myself.

I did....

But I didn't do it for to get boyfriend or anything.
I want to look better, because some people are too shallow.

Ok -- so, if you want to look better, then don't worry about others who are too shallow if, that's the way how you perspect it. :)

What is wrong with you? Why you don't have a girlfriend? You're 44 years old?

But anyway,,, I believe you do got someone you're thinking of being with...
so go get her before it is too late. Or if you do
have a girlfriend, then good for you.

You said, "no one wants to take me up on it -- women only -- and I think they're a bunch of chickens!"

I don't understand this part...

but it seems like you want a woman to do everything better than you do.
Like when you said you can cook, woman has to cook better.

If she doesn't cook better, you will put her down, make her feel unimportant.

If she does cook better, you might demand her to cook for you everyday.

So that is what I mean by demanding.

And I thought you were demanding that woman should cook you some vegetable, not macaroni and cheese.

If, a man can cook, then I don't have to cook BETTER. I can enjoy eatin' meals what ever he CAN cook. Maybe, I can add to man's idea of cookin' or somethin' to please us. ;)

It doesn't have to be " BETTER " than one another or who ever is. Both men and women are the same and they both cook different. If, one don't enjoy eatin' a meal what he or she cooks, then there's always EXIT out there. :)

You are trying to make yourself as a prize
if woman does laundry, cook real meal for you, clean, and do whatever beind closed door, she'll win your heart and you are her award.

Well I already know that I can't really cook, I don't like to iron clothes, and I can do laundry, anybody can do laundry....
And plus I am Black and I have Treacher Collins Syndrome...
so hey...
I don't deserve you. So... yes I chicken out...
why bother?
I can't give men what they want. And I don't think I am attractive.

So I chicken out... I won't.... life is too short and I want
to enjoy life, like go travel and learn some things and stuff like that....
I don't want to waste time on a man who demand too much.

I can't. I can't I can't.... you men DEMAND TOO MUCH.

I won't stress myself. No way.

It's your piss poor attitude that is not attractive.

BTW I know a med student who is deaf/treacher collins syndrome....very good and positive attitude.

What attacted me to her 1st was her eyes. I believe that you can see someone str8 to their soul throw the eyes. I am now attacted to her for her peronality and inner beauty.

Before you make a shallow remark like that, then do some research 1st. If someone says that what attacted them to someone is something, then you should ask them what they are attacted to them now?

Also, before you call someone low-life scum, then you better ask other ppl that know them if they are. I have a couple ppl on ad that can say I am not.

Also, I didn't know ASL til I met my wife and she teached me. If I was a cold-hearted person you said I was, then I won't have taken the time and learned.

Also, would I join the deaf culture if I was cold hearted as well. It my wifes culture, which she not to happy with sometimes cause of so-called friends that act like you. I defend our country so ppl like you can speak and say what you want. That also don't show self-centered type person to me.

So, before case judgment on me, know your facts. If you want to know why I am cold to you. I gave you my respect when I first met you on ad, but that is gone. You don't give respect to other to often and you end up stating one opinion and then state different in another thread.

You want to case judgement on all guys cause a handfull hurt you, then that is your fault in being to judgemental on us guys. You need to step back and think on what you looking for in a guy, and maybe change it a bit.

So, if you want to make an enemy out of me, that is fine, cause I know you won't get any dirt on me.

Deafilmedia = PWNED

Dont worry!

img-53-jesus_loves_you.jpg

It's your piss poor attitude that is not attractive.

BTW I know a med student who is deaf/treacher collins syndrome....very good and positive attitude.

That is because I am Black and she is WHITE and she lives better environment than ME.

That is because she went to better school and got better education
than I do.

That is because she met people who are not so shallow and are
very nice and helpful.

That is because I lived in Memphis, and then Mississippi, where majority
of Black people don't give a F*K about me at all.

That is why I don't want that stupid OBAMA for President because
Black people don't do sh*t for each other but begging white folks
for everything.

That is because her mother got Treacher Collins Syndromeand I don't
and I didn't have anybody to look up to...

So stop comparing me with that white girl.

That is because Blacks will climb their way up by begging.

They won't help each other.

They don't care. Only care about themselves.

That is because Blacks will climb their way up by begging.

They won't help each other.

They don't care. Only care about themselves.

So it must be suck to be a black woman, huh?

Self-pity aint getting you anywhere.

So it must be suck to be a black woman, huh?

Self-pity aint getting you anywhere.

How do we know about Obama, on his African father's family side, they are muslims. And we don't know anything about his mother and we don't know what her religion.

Why not vote for Condi Rice? Um, I don't really know about her either.

Well my enemies won't let me go anywhere anyway....

They rather see me suffer.

Back