What Do You Want From A Woman?

I would want loving looks&smiles from my woman :)

Last edited:
I've been told lately that I have a very sexy voice by a woman pastor in Tennessee. Gee, a pastor told me that! Too bad we're too far apart in miles.

Well, I am deaf... remember ? I can't hear your sexy voice. :) And, about us livin' too far apart in miles - I wouldn't worry about it. Only time will tell.

Well, I am deaf... remember ? I can't hear your sexy voice. :) And, about us livin' too far apart in miles - I wouldn't worry about it. Only time will tell.

Do u two have a thing for each other?:giggle:

I would like to hear and them to hear from you men. Keep this open and share with us. :ty:
Be yourself is only thing men need to accept that. If not then they are not right one for u. Hope u find right one soon.

I think tellnig me to shut up is a little over the top. I was asking what is with guys and long hair because I would like to know the facintion men seem to have with it. I don't think I was bragging, criticizing or complaining in any way. I was also curious to see if it's the same reasons that women like long hair. Was it really so wrong of me to ask? Why don't you chill out a little?

You were asking a one sentence question. Now you expanded it to six of them. If I said I like women with short hair, you'd ask me why. If I said I liked them long hair, you'd ask why. If I said I prefer them barefoot and pregnant or in the Oval Office, you'd ask me why. Why don't you listen more and you just may find out more. Sometimes even subtly. As a guy, I hold the right not to say my preferences and bugging me about it won't change my mind.

For the record, I don't care if the woman has long or short and it doesn't matter to me. Same with the guys. Some look great in long hair (Dog, the Bounty Hunter is one of them), some don't. I can only have my own hair only so long before it gets a mind of its own.

Ah, are we getting naughty tonight, Maria? :naughty: :giggle: Through text messaging, Maria, I KNOW you've got a sexy voice, one of few that I've read that are. :naughty: ;) I just wish I knew more asl for you . . . :(

Do u two have a thing for each other?:giggle:

:whip:

You know, we ought to change the subject around here . . . let's talk politics! Yeah, that's a good idea! So, are you people watching the debates? Who looks good to you? :giggle:

. . . I see so many women go crazy over women who won't listen to them . . .

My bad! :Oops: This should read, "I see so many women go crazy over men who won't listen to them . . . "

I think tellnig me to shut up is a little over the top . . .

Go back and reread what I said, Schermy. A lot of women won't listen to the guys because they're too busy talking. It wasn't addressed to you specifically; it was addressed to women. Guys are just as guilty, so don't sweat it, huh? No harm done. ;)

The most appealing things I appreciate with women: 1. Personality, always the most important thing to me. What type? One who is honest with herself and me. Shyness or Outgoingness need not apply because in a close relationship one's true inner self will show itself.

2. Faithfullness. Yes I've been cheated on and many here know that. I want a woman who believes in unconditional love. The ability to deal with adversity and work out differences is a very strong sign of a partners faithfullness I feel, now that I have some experience with relationships in life.

3. Smile. I'm a sucker for a nice smile and for someone who has an affinity for smile and laughter.

Ah, are we getting naughty tonight, Maria? :naughty: :giggle: Through text messaging, Maria, I KNOW you've got a sexy voice, one of few that I've read that are. :naughty: ;) I just wish I knew more asl for you . . . :(

Are you goin' to learn it at Gally, aren't ya ? If, you are, then it is not too late. ;)

:giggle: @ the comments about bein' naughty. I won't tell.

:angel:

:whip:

You know, we ought to change the subject around here . . . let's talk politics! Yeah, that's a good idea! So, are you people watching the debates? Who looks good to you? :giggle:

:lol: @ Shel, Jazzy and Pek.

What I want in a woman

Honesty and faithfullness are 2 of the many traits I am looking for in a woman. These two actually go hand in hand. I have also been cheated by both of my ex-wives and several ex-girldfriends. Maybe it is my fault for being a workalholic, but I wanted to be able to take care of my family.
What I really like is for a woman to accept me for who I am, with all my quirks. I can easily accept you for you you are. If I show some affection, I would like my affection to be return. I don't mean sexwise. I enjoy showering my lady with attention, but if I don't get the affection back, then it shows me there is something wrong. I try not to blame past expierence on the lady I am dating, but I try not be too guarded.

Honesty and faithfullness are 2 of the many traits I am looking for in a woman. These two actually go hand in hand. I have also been cheated by both of my ex-wives and several ex-girldfriends. Maybe it is my fault for being a workalholic, but I wanted to be able to take care of my family.
What I really like is for a woman to accept me for who I am, with all my quirks. I can easily accept you for you you are. If I show some affection, I would like my affection to be return. I don't mean sexwise. I enjoy showering my lady with attention, but if I don't get the affection back, then it shows me there is something wrong. I try not to blame past expierence on the lady I am dating, but I try not be too guarded.

Thank you for sharin'. I am glad you let the women to know about this. It sounds like you are older - am I correct ? :fingersx:

Welcome aboard, by the way. :)

First off........it's rude to tell anyone to shut up period. At leaset that's how my mother raised me.

Surely you have better things to do with your time . . . I do. Seriously. :roll:

Second, you were the first reply to this thread(see your quote above) and you said you had better things to do with your time. So, why are you in here?

Lastly, this is a thread that asks what men want from a woman and I don't see why you needed to cut me up over my question. I am always hearing from men that they like long hair. Then the one person typed it and it spured me to ask why.

The most appealing things I appreciate with women: 1. Personality, always the most important thing to me. What type? One who is honest with herself and me. Shyness or Outgoingness need not apply because in a close relationship one's true inner self will show itself.

2. Faithfullness. Yes I've been cheated on and many here know that. I want a woman who believes in unconditional love. The ability to deal with adversity and work out differences is a very strong sign of a partners faithfullness I feel, now that I have some experience with relationships in life.

3. Smile. I'm a sucker for a nice smile and for someone who has an affinity for smile and laughter.

Awsome of you to be so honest. :ty:

:ty: Than you for sharing!!

Are you bragging or complaining? You women wanted us to talk, so let us and shut up. If you want to criticize, go look in the mirror and ask yourself if you want a guy to see you looking like that! :giggle:

WHOA,,, aren't you being a little right with schemy? she just being curious with the questions she asked. whoa.

sorry for my first repsond because of computer problem to edit my mistake to the question for pak, what I mean whoa, aren't you being a little rough and harsh on schemy? She asked innocent simple question. Telling her "shut up" was out of line. whoa.

Back