What do you style your hair with?

I use three different shampoos and conditioners. Not all at once ofc, Just every other week to mantain its silky shine and softness. Ask sunny- she loves my soft hair :D

After I shampoo and moisture condition, I scrunch in a drop or two of Paul Mitchell "shine" product (I don't want my gray hairs looking dull). I use a little Redken Rewind 6 to "spike" my wispy white bangs. My hair is short and "tousled" looking.

After I shampoo and moisture condition, I scrunch in a drop or two of Paul Mitchell "shine" product (I don't want my gray hairs looking dull). I use a little Redken Rewind 6 to "spike" my wispy white bangs. My hair is short and "tousled" looking.

:hug: You don't dye your hair!

Grey hair is sexy!

Nothing that white people know much about! :laugh2:

Believe me, I know!

I ask too many questions and I am a horrible Nosy Parker! :laugh2:

I tried to style a friend's hair and poor girl.. she spent an hour trying to get the knots out of her hair.

I'd ask her how she managed to style her hair up so good and I'd try so hard to do my hair as hers. Still to this day I can't!

Oh oh oh.. one of the other friend's sister actually said she fantasized having bouncy wavy hair that she could move her head and feel soft hair on her face.

I told her, I was the opposite! I wish I could have hair I could style with a razor and a flatiron curler. :giggle:

i shampoo with 4 different types on alternating days, one for dandruff, one for scalp moisturising, one for shine, one for hair strengthening. Great combination, and lasts for ages since I use little amount from each as I progress. Sure might be 'more expensive' having 4 different ones, but not really i shop around for specials when i see it - i get it as 'part of the weekly -put-away-the-extra-$5-worth-grocery" good scheme to use. Also small amount of hair wax or styling paste only when i need to be tidy for something formal otherwise i dont.

:hug: You don't dye your hair!

Grey hair is sexy!
My hair color is natural--white bangs, the rest "salt & pepper."

I don't know how "sexy" to everyone else but Hubby likes it. ;)

Nothing that white people know much about! :laugh2:
I interpreted for two years at a cosmetology school that included lots of "ethic" hair processes and products. Most of the students and clients were black. Lots of weaves, pressing, marcell waves, straightening, etc. You might be surprised. :)

nothing. my hair is naturally styled. I don't like putting stuff on my hair. Like what my paranoid English professor criticized to this student - "why do you put so much shit on your head? the chemical will seeps into your brain and makes you dumb"

:lol:

... Like what my paranoid English professor criticized to this student - "why do you put so much shit on your head? the chemical will seeps into your brain and makes you dumb"

:lol:
Oh, my, how rude!

I interpreted for two years at a cosmetology school that included lots of "ethic" hair processes and products. Most of the students and clients were black. Lots of weaves, pressing, marcell waves, straightening, etc. You might be surprised. :)

Cool. :)

I have nightmare hair, its thick and wavy. At the moment its long layers, I normally add some hair gel or mousse (Paul Mitchel).

Oh, my, how rude!

yep! that's his infamous reputation. that's why it is not uncommon for half of his class wanting to drop out of his class in the beginning of semester. Funny thing is... lot of students including me wanted to get into his class but we have to wait till other students drop out :lol:

however - he is a very good and extremely intelligent professor and if there's a Grammar Nazi Party, he can easily be the President of it :lol:. The drawback is... you need to have a thick skin because he is very blunt and critical. He will reject your paper if it's crumbled or has at least a few grammatical errors on the first page or if it's just a plain damn stupid paper. and he rarely gives out an A's. he's a good man but he's bitter.

Wash them either with shampoo and conditioner or only shampoo. Every once in a while special treatment when needed. My long hair it is usually up in ponytail or hanging loose. Nothing fancy-shmancy.

my hair is a nightmare.... it's thick and curly. It gets tangle easily as well. So most of the time, I just either put my hair into high or low pony tail, or twist it and put the clip on it to hold the hair in place. I rarely have my hair down... but if I have my hair down, I usually straighten it with straightener.

I usually put Fruit shine hair gel Anti - frizz so my hair won't frizz... I hate it when that happens!

"What do you style your hair with?"

Sometimes with hair spray after curly iron my hair. It helps hold the curls, otherwise my hair will go back to being flat. :)

Back