What do you style your hair with?

Originally posted by LuLu
mousse cause hair turn rough and too dry
If someone use too many mousse and when get older the hair will turn really bad same as my mum's hair!!
Ok that's what you think. I disagree. What about your hair is very boring and dull?:laugh2:

Ok maybe you should of been a boy? I like doing my hair and make-up try to look my best. Maybe you want same when you get older u will realise. :D

If someone use too many mousse and when get older the hair will turn really bad same as my mum's hair!!

:cool: true :thumb:

:rofl: I used to use TOO Much mousse in my hair and it fucked my hair up now I just wash my hair and style it and NEVER dry it cuz it wud make my hair look more fluffy :eek: and put it in ponytail if I go work ;) too easy to do it lol and I just wear lipsticks ;) cuz puttin on make-up takes too much time of my life but what the hell I wear make-up whenever I feel like it but unfortuantely for me I have too many make-up stuff now here u go I'm sure none of u guys wud want to date a girl who is obbessive over make-up stuff :rofl:

Prettybebe78, you are wrong. I have been doing like this for almost entire my life. They do not have any problem with their lookin. They are just trying to look like formal or something.

Also, there is reason why your hair is drying because there are cheap kind of shampoo and condition or hair spray, gel, and moose can cause your skin to flaky. You could see the white stuff which it came out of your head.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by eternity
Prettybebe78, you are wrong. I have been doing like this for almost entire my life. They do not have any problem with their lookin. They are just trying to look like formal or something.

Also, there is reason why your hair is drying because there are cheap kind of shampoo and condition or hair spray, gel, and moose can cause your skin to flaky. You could see the white stuff which it came out of your head.

hm I should try different shampoo :roll: I work at drugstore I get cheap stuff :rofl: :D

Cool, I just washed and rinsed by shampoo Finesse. No Dryer. just brush... and fix it that is it.

I use gel for my hair, makes my hair feel better for some reason.
I don't remember which brand I use though, 'cos I use anything. No particular brand I use. When I was in Germany, I used to use "Happy Hair Gel..." I remember it :) it has sparkles in it and was good for nightclubbing.

Originally posted by kuifje75
I use gel for my hair, makes my hair feel better for some reason.
I don't remember which brand I use though, 'cos I use anything. No particular brand I use. When I was in Germany, I used to use "Happy Hair Gel..." I remember it :) it has sparkles in it and was good for nightclubbing.

tryin to be :cool: eh? heh

Yeah, I was joining with the fun every once in a while :) Nothing wrong with that :P One year, for New Years Eve, all of us in group (both boys and girls) painted nails silver or gold and spray hair with sparkling silver or gold, and have fun dancing at party, etc...

Oh really?? I didn't know that.. I used been Mousse since teenager but I stop used mousse when I'm become adult age then I got Mousse again since one year ago. I'm going think about quit Mousse after few month later because My hair is very curly!. sorry, i talk too much

Originally posted by eternity

yikes thats DANDRUFFS !!!!

Dep ;) it rocks my world. its like the only thing that will work on my curls- while with others, itll just go frizz or something.

I just use a hair herbal oil since I'm in long braids. REverting back to my African ancestors roots!!! (In hair-do, that is!)

Back