What do you style your hair with?

All I do with my hair is shampooed and brushed. No hairdryer, curling iron, gel, mousse, hairspray, nor anything else. Just wash, rinse, brush, and go.

I used both SUAVE (gel and hair spray). You can see the picture from below.

Attachments

• resize wizard-1 copy.jpg
    resize wizard-1 copy.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 72
Other hair style ... with straight hair. That picture took few days ago.

Attachments

• dsc00580.jpg
    dsc00580.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 67
My favorite brand name for gel.. "Paul Mitchell" it's the champion on the Gel.... I do not use it on the whole thing, just little bit on
the front bands... Sometimes I just let my hair down and other times I just have a ponytail.

I am growing a jewfro. So, I don't need anything to styling my hair. I don't often comb my hair often.

I love to try anything style my hair freak or cute no matter how am i look.

Attachments

• laughingkitten.jpg
    laughingkitten.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 51
My hair is going to be 7 inches long and it's my first time. I look much more like 70's without any hairstyling brands. I just comb and go...being simplicity. :D

Originally posted by illustrator
you still don't know about that chemical. :fu:
I do so :fu: . My hair looks fine to me and all my friends love my hair...Mousse possible get damage my hair or get bad skin on my head..Well i always look after my skin or hair. My hair or skin never get bad. Why you talk to me about mousse? So there pently girls who use mousse on thier hair so u can talk to them not me :ugh: STFU!

Originally posted by illustrator
mousse cause your skin on head turn bad... :ugh:

mousse cause hair turn rough and too dry
If someone use too many mousse and when get older the hair will turn really bad same as my mum's hair!!

Back