What do you currently play? (PC games)

I started play Just Cause 2. I need a fresh game from my Steam library and the game surely keep me busy.

The games i current play is

- Battlefield 2
- Bad company 2
- Call of Duty 4
- Team Fortress 2

I'm still playing Just Cause 2. It's sooo insane with world size and thousands of collectibles! I love the all-purpose tool, the grappling hook!

I play Project Zomboid and Fallout 3. My steam user name is Towerjunkie1919, add me if you'd like.

Has anyone played Deus Ex: Human Revolution?

It was an interesting game about human augmentation. I remember picking up an e-book during gameplay that explained cochlear implants being a form of human augmentation and just thought it was interesting as I never really viewed a CI as an augmentation.

It was an interesting game about human augmentation. I remember picking up an e-book during gameplay that explained cochlear implants being a form of human augmentation and just thought it was interesting as I never really viewed a CI as an augmentation.

Yup, I beat Deus Ex: HR last year on PC.

I love that game and very good. The missing link is alright.

How is it? Is it similar with Elder Scroll series (specifically Oblivion & Skyrim)?

Same game engine and developer as Oblivion (Gamebryo engine, Bethesda Softworks) so you will feel right at home!

I am the biggest Fallout fan who ever lived but it took me a long time to get into New Vegas. They had big ideas for the game world and the old Gamebryo engine just can't handle it.

As for the DLC... I'm not convinced. Dead Money is a really tough test for experienced players, especially if you're playing in hardcore mode. As with many of the DLCs it starts you with very little equipment (or you might be tempted to come without any as once it's done you can't return and want as much loot as you can grab) and the first section is absolutely brutal.

Old World Blues is much more entertaining (the dialogue is hilarious) but again, you don't have much equipment to start with and once you get going you can finish it fairly quickly.

Considering the main game is very big I'd wait until you're near the end of it before deciding if you want more.

Fallout 3... I liked all the DLC, even the stuff like Anchorage and Mothership Zeta which weren't well received. Broken Steel is essential (since it lets you have the real ending and continue playing after the story is complete), The Pitt is a relentlessly depressing and Point Lookout is like Shivering Isles was in Oblivion: a huge new area worth making a new character for.

Call of Duty: Black Ops
Modern Warfare 3
Skyrim
Fallout: New Vegas
Dragon Age 2
Sims 3
WoW :P

Back