What do you currently play? (PC games)

I'm playing Resident Evil 5 again in mercenaries mode and it is fun. :)
Hey, have you diffcult to play RE5? TO me, Yes xbox 360 RE5 give me hard time, and I am stuck somewhere at mission right now, they killing me quickly, because there is not enough ammos.

OP, I am sorry XBOX 360 games is not relate on topic.

Hey, have you diffcult to play RE5? TO me, Yes xbox 360 RE5 give me hard time, and I am stuck somewhere at mission right now, they killing me quickly, because there is not enough ammos.

OP, I am sorry XBOX 360 games is not relate on topic.

No, it is easy with keyboard and mouse.

I haven't play RE5 on Xbox 360, just PC only.

I play WOW ( Wish I could find a decent Deaf Guild), Ultima online, EQ2, Puzzle Pirates. Often try New games just for fun or old games, like Goonzu Luminary, or Voyage Century online. Oh and Second Life, but I am not sure that counts as "Playing".

Back in the US and civilization, I play WOW, but since I am in a huge sandbox, I am playing Starcraft 2 and getting pissed off with it. lol, used to MMO play now. Can't wait till new WOW comes out and I am back in the states

PM me if you want to add me to your Steam friend list. I play CS:S a lot. The game has some servers run with zombie mods. I bought CS:S as part of Source Multiplayer Pack. I also play Alien Swarm and Team Fortress 2 too.

You can get Alien Swarm for free.

Hey anyone, if you interest to play RuneScape then join my friend's clan. We have some deaf people who plays RuneScape. :p =]

League of Legends (Chilling out)

FlyFF (Quitting)

Dungeon Fighter Online (Retired)

Grand Chase (Playing Now)

I just finished playing Metro 2033 for PC, I bought it last year, didn't play much till last week I want play and finished a game then uninstall Metro 2033 for more space on my HDD.

Next play... not sure but will look at my Steam library lists.:hmm:

I play WoW primarily.

Level 85 Resto Shaman
Level 85 Resto Shaman (yes, I love them so much I have two)
Level 85 Holy Priest
Level 85 Holy Paladin
Level 85 Resto Druid
Level 85 Arcane Mage
Level 85 Hunter

I've also recently started playing Skyrim (woaaah) and I've preordered Tera.

Fighting Games: Mortal Kombat 9, BlazBlue, Soul Calibur V, UMVC3. Working on a custom Hello Kitty pink arcade stick for these games. (=^_^=) (I know these aren't PC games but figured I throw them in)

Last edited:
I've always been a fan of the Command & Conquer series.

Back