What do you ♥ today?

Today I <3 Whole Foods Market's food bar. Been eating there every day after the gym.

Me too! I am going to the A's game Friday night with 30 of my closest west coast friends.

I am going to LGBT night at the Sharks game Thursday with 20 of my closest west coast gay friends. (Support only....no interest...lol) I even get a beanie!

You suck. LOL. No just kidding, I'm a tad bit jealous you get to go to LBGT night at a MLB game. You need to post a pic of the beanie when you get it.

You suck. LOL. No just kidding, I'm a tad bit jealous you get to go to LBGT night at a MLB game. You need to post a pic of the beanie when you get it.

Actually LGBT night is at hockey the night before....But I will post a pic!

I don't ♥ my fire alarm and it goes off every time I cook something over 400 degrees. What makes it worse is that I have a phobia of being consumed in fire and this isn't helping any. :P
Our smoke alarm let's us know "dinner's ready". :giggle:

I ♥ my tea and scrambled eggs for late breakfast/early lunch. Nom nom nom.

I ♥ our washing machine is hopefully getting fixed today. I have shitloads of laundry piled up in the bedroom and bathroom.

I ♥ my 17 year old daughter. Gawd, she's growing fast!

Knowing there is someone out there who will not break my heart :)

I ♥ that my washer is fixed. While having an insomnia episode I'm getting my laundry done. :D

today I ♥ when my hearing fiance texts me while I'm at work, asking if I would like onion, garlic and mushrooms on my steak.... ♥ him so much :D

Wirelessly posted

I got mentor my friend, she wants to be an interpreter.

Back