What do you ♥ today?

I ♥ my So Delicious brand, coconut milk ice cream. Tonight is chocolate/peanut butter crunch.

Wirelessly posted

I reviewed my Zumba dvd and everyhing clicked ;giggle:

I ♥ that the sun has returned today. :D

I ♥ that baseball season starts in a few days!

Bet ur going around singing/signing..."Take me out to the ballgame"!....Baseball (on TV) is so boring to me, but like to go to the boys game at their high school.

Bet ur going around singing/signing..."Take me out to the ballgame"!....Baseball (on TV) is so boring to me, but like to go to the boys game at their high school.
I have 6 fantasy baseball teams. I watch the scoreboards like some people watch the stock market. Don't ask me to explain fantasy baseball. :D

I don't ♥ my fire alarm and it goes off every time I cook something over 400 degrees. What makes it worse is that I have a phobia of being consumed in fire and this isn't helping any. :P

I ♥ that it will be in the mid sixties this weekend.

I ♥ the fact the we had some rain today and are expecting more each day this week. I don't ♥ the fact that it not heavy enough to make a difference in the drought conditions.

I ♥ the fact the we had some rain today and are expecting more each day this week. I don't ♥ the fact that it not heavy enough to make a difference in the drought conditions.

We had rain & wind today also...and things really have cooled off here. Actually, I was glad to see it, since it's been so dry and the pollen is awful.

I ♥ that it will be in the mid sixties this weekend.

I bought new flip flops from Walmart 3 weeks ago thinking I'll get to wear them. Pffftt!!! What was I thinking? It's been cold an cloudy ever since with highs only in the 50s.

I bought new flip flops from Walmart 3 weeks ago thinking I'll get to wear them. Pffftt!!! What was I thinking? It's been cold an cloudy ever since with highs only in the 50s.

I wear flip flops in the 30's. :lol:

I wear flip flops in the 30's. :lol:

I can't do that, my feet would cramp up so bad I couldn't even walk. If I'm in the house, I have to wear socks at the minimum as the cold floors are enough to do it. :shock:

I have knee length fleece shorts. It has been too cold and now I think it will be too hot by the weekend to wear them. :aw:

I have knee length fleece shorts. It has been too cold and now I think it will be too hot by the weekend to wear them. :aw:

I have this awesome fuzzy hoodie I've been meaning to wear, but because I work all the time and seldom go anywhere I've not been able to wear it. Hopefully this Saturday it will be just right to wear it if I have any plans.

We had rain & wind today also...and things really have cooled off here. Actually, I was glad to see it, since it's been so dry and the pollen is awful.

Lots of wind and rain as well. Right now, we are at 69. MIL thinks we are to get a cold front in on the weekend. I will believe it when I feel it. Forcast calls for more rain and temps up to 85.

Wirelessly posted

What I love about today, my friend (guy) was joking with me in a fun loving way.

I ♥ that baseball season starts in a few days!

Me too! I am going to the A's game Friday night with 30 of my closest west coast friends.

I am going to LGBT night at the Sharks game Thursday with 20 of my closest west coast gay friends. (Support only....no interest...lol) I even get a beanie!

Back