What do you ♥ today?

I ♥ to drink Sierra Mist.

I ♥♥♥... laughing...that I am getting released from the Theraputic Rehab Facility i have been in and out of for so long....in JUST 10 days ! I feel better and stronger then ever...darn brain will never be the same but I am going to work it..laughing...I ♥♥♥ that I survived...I give thanks to my Creator and the incredable ppl..oh I ♥♥♥ THEM also....that have refused to let me give up !
Midnight...:wave:

That's what I hope for too, for my SO. He's still trying to get past his TBI. He went to a TBI conference last year where one of the speakers was one who was shot in the head during the Egyptian airline hijacking (around 1980?); she had TBI for 10 years and it finally went away. We can only have faith that even if the brain is never the same, that it can get better and stronger, even in other ways.

I ♥ the news that my doctor told me. I was afraid that I had gotten another infection for my diabetic ulcer because of the insane oozing and severe itching. I had a hard time not scratching and scratching till the skin bleeds is the last thing a diabetic needs. He told me that I'm having a severe reaction to one of the bandages used to treat my wounds so he changed how my wound will be dressed. I already feel better and there is no itching at all.

I <3 that it's MY friday tomorrow!! Then on the real friday, it's my birthday, then I work mon and tues then I go on my cruise!

I am sad and stuck in the house because I
heart.gif
warm outdoor.

bloom_him.gif

I (insert heart here) feeling like me again teehee and actually getting to join in the conversation without waiting for my turn to use the pen :D

I ♥ that my headache has finally gone away.

I love being forgiven each day

I ♥ no snow, no rain, probably walking a bit this afternoon.

Back