What do you ♥ today?

I really ♥ when a person accepts you for who you are without trying to change you at all.

I ♥ that Darren Hayes has a new album being released Worldwide on iTunes on June 24!!! So looking forward to it!

What I ♥ today

I ♥ having the strength to be true to myself. To not allow others to keep me from the path I know I was born to travel. I ♥ granola.smile and I ♥ the many blessings I have received. I wish each of you ♥ and a place within yourself where you can go to be alone with your thoughts, memories or dreams.....Midnight♥♥♥

I love that the air quality this AM is so much better, we had lots of smoke from the wild fires in Georgia....also glad that it rained last night and everything looks so clean outside and smells fresh!

Also love it, every morning when my soon-to-be 17 year old wakes up with a "big smile" on his face....Never a "grumpy" bone in his body....He's gonna be a "sweetheart" to some lucky lady one day!

I love that JK Rowling has a big announcement but I'm not happy about waiting to hear it!

I love that the air quality this AM is so much better, we had lots of smoke from the wild fires in Georgia....also glad that it rained last night and everything looks so clean outside and smells fresh!

Gee, wasn't aware that GA was having them too. Seems a lot of Martin County, FL is having wildfires as well. Some other areas are having them down here and we are getting lots of smoke coming our way.

Gee, wasn't aware that GA was having them too. Seems a lot of Martin County, FL is having wildfires as well. Some other areas are having them down here and we are getting lots of smoke coming our way.

Oh yea!...yesterday was horrid....so was the day before.....today seems to be a little better since it rained last night. All of us are staying inside....only just to let our doggie out for her business.

I ♥ my friend Margaret. :D She listens and that's all I could ask for.

today I went to a close friend of mine graduation's party. He will be going to gallaudet next year :) then my dad and I picked up my sister while my mom is going to a well-deserved concert (i believe the goo goo dolls concert) to go to dinner then we went shopping at target, marshalls and the hallmark store and then finally we went to our local dairy shed. now i'm just lying in bed with my legs sore from walking all day and just chilling out on all deaf and facebook while texting my boyfriend and my bestie :)

I love Chicago Cubs home day games on tv especially on wgn. I miss Harry Caray to death. Go, Cubs,Go.

Last edited:
I was happy proud my father is very smile said I love "son" I am pretty I tell you spirit to father seem happy and joy smile! I am very happy! he know me love me value I am pretty happy! :)

I ♥ my whole day today and just everything about it.

Back