What do you ♥ today?

MidnightSun, I'm proud of you! Sounds like things are slowly but surely improving for you. Keep it up and you'll get there!

I ♥ that I know my family in Clarksville, AR is ok after that town was ripped up by a tornado last night.

I love today becuz we're almost finished up with the patio...going to Walmart and get some mulch and some more River Rock...and then on to McD's (a treat for the boys), as they've helped so much...and love it too, that school will be out Fri., Sat., Sun., and Monday....the boys need a rest and planning a BBQ this weekend if the weather is nice.

I ♥
181537_10150383146265456_847445455_17235872_1917163_n.jpg

A bloody good friend! :D

I ♥ that I am actually beginning to retain some of my ASL. I managed to tell a small story using ASL complete with classifiers. It was Jack & Jill went up a hill..... you know?

I spend on research important to communication & friends social deaf people and study bible important advise!

research myself how learn it best hard work effort to positive calm help better emotion on television!

I love my new Asian rice cooker. Only 20 minutes for perfect rice.

I love the frogs in my garden that light up at night. And they're "green" - solar-powered.

What I ♥ today

I ♥ all my supportive friends on AD..thank you so very much,smile. I also ♥
Glenns funny post today..made me laugh hard..that feels good...I ♥ that
everyone seems to be acting more tolerant of each other lately..maybe it's just me, but it seems that way..thanks, smile. I ♥ I can wiggle my toes now
was not possible for me before...I love puppies, want to get another dog soon, I think I'm ready now. Peace to you all...Midnight♥♥♥
"bright are the stars that shine, dark is the sky,
I know this Love of mine, will never die...
and I Love You" (TY Fab4)

Wirelessly posted

Treated myself to a good breafast and did some grocery shopping.

I do too! :)

And lilies.

And lilacs.

How I love lilacs. The smell of them :)

Back