What do you ♥ today?

Summer vacation no work til Sept :D

I ♥ a rain shower, no matter how short, that will drop the temps here in Florida by twenty degrees.

I *luffed* it that my son played 2 games of Scrabble with me...and the rain cooled off here!

I ♥ that we got an air conditioning unit in the kitchen. It has made the whole house considerably cooler.

What I ♥ today

I ♥ the possibilities life still holds for me... yeah. I ♥ a certain someone who has made me feel alive again, smiling...and I ♥ that i am here today to enjoy simple things like a warm breeze, watching children laughing and a quite moment remembering my MOM...Peace to all..Midnight♥♥♥

Right now, I ♥ that my family will give spontaneous hugs and love. I have had a crappy morning and was not fit for company, but I am slowly coming up.

air peace soft, heart, heart, lover myself relax! happy joyful and personal strong faithful, happy smile! enjoy! smile fun wonderful heart soul! look like smile and happy joyful positive communication happy smile!

I see a TTY option on my iPhone but no idea how to work it. I turned it "on" and nothing happens. I will have to go look it up. I'm thinking it's no diff than using an ip relay on this phone. Nobody I know personally uses tty's anymore so it's probably moot. For me, anyway.

I noticed that I have a TTY option on my Android phone, too, but I am not sure how it works. I will contact and discuss it with the Retail Consultant via email tomorrow morning before I'd leave. (I am taking my time off for the entire (3) three months (from my work).. I will plan on traveling that starts next week..) :D

I love respect to my story support, courage to open mind, positive, love, courage to challenge empowerful because lots of enjoy! it is very lots of enjoy pretty fun! Be positive change predict future! :) hope be I can help heart to your people!

strength my mind calm down because peace focus positive successfully calm down! relax! easy! positive!

I am wonderful and happy and positive :D I am very glad of myself adjust to focus on positive! strength improve faithful I remind!!! try positive smile

I love that it's 4:55...5 more minutes and I'm outta here (work). :D

Back