What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned that hubby is getting his new dentures early. It was not supposed to be until next month, but the dentist aid that the company had 17 cancellations and she overnighted 3 sets of impressions and hubby will have his dentures this next Tuesday.

black canvas that happened to me 15 years ago, and i kid you not, it is a warning
go easy on the alcohol or you WILL have MORE problems, it is the beginning of tinnitus... it is horrible i know, what you need to do is learn to RELAX, and avoid coffee, alcohol, and sugary food for a couple of weeks and hope it goes away , that is if it is still ringning. just becareful, it also means you have 'weak ears' susceptible to suffer from tinnitus...

i also learned that a moron has a higher intelligence level than an idiot LOL

aww I m hurt to my frineds screw up from Ontario ruin my life,

because sad depression I am not serious! I know hard to not pefect I have suffer illlness issues tough! tough she is police to me actiing 16 yrs immature I think so she is acting seems stranger story, I notice her foul language I strength

God know faithful me I am accept to forgive my accept focus my life who is issues suffer my life,!

I notice my sister really stress pregrant, my friends know me don't care my gf because she ask me why I told I am tried not worth on far on Toronto fight to my gf issues tough I am not interesting about to play games and lie, I am very truth prove where is exactly I believe it I she snoop me I am shocked what is that behavior, I am honest, who is blame afraid because not worry,

I am brave stregnth faithful positive and focus important to my life, I don't need to obssessive not good health for my gf broken forget it new fresh life otherwise focus on life! big my personal!

travis, a lot of women are like that (girls) usually they have more problems of their own than anyone realise! half the time they dont know it, or dont know how to deal with it, or she just plainly figure she doesnt find you *interesting* anymore not youe fault , for some people dating is alot like shopping, they try out, and its becomes easy to forget peoples feelings are also involved...it happens. You are doing fine, just say to yourself you are yuor own best freind, and do what you enjoy, read/chat on alldeaf, go on facebook, or go for walk at the forest (woods to you americans), go take photos of new places, or try a different cooking or what ever, the idea is to get that 'safe feeling' that you have so you know you cant blame yourself anymore and move on....everyone go through it. just be cool, you doing really OK...cheer up

travis, a lot of women are like that (girls) usually they have more problems of their own than anyone realise! half the time they dont know it, or dont know how to deal with it, or she just plainly figure she doesnt find you *interesting* anymore not youe fault , for some people dating is alot like shopping, they try out, and its becomes easy to forget peoples feelings are also involved...it happens. You are doing fine, just say to yourself you are yuor own best freind, and do what you enjoy, read/chat on alldeaf, go on facebook, or go for walk at the forest (woods to you americans), go take photos of new places, or try a different cooking or what ever, the idea is to get that 'safe feeling' that you have so you know you cant blame yourself anymore and move on....everyone go through it. just be cool, you doing really OK...cheer up

I agree you are correct seem your reading good advise help better cheer friendy
I am glad of communication to you really happy support, I am pretty lots of happy and focus on my health important :D

cheer

I JUST FOUND OUT MY FAVORITE BAND OF ALL TIMES IS IN MY HOMETOWN!!!!!! I'm so MADDDDDDD. I had no idea, and now it's too late to see them. UGH. *kicks ...something* Oh, man!!!!! :pissed:

too bad man awww be cool you positive oh I Understand!

I agree you are correct seem your reading good advise help better cheer friendy
I am glad of communication to you really happy support, I am pretty lots of happy and focus on my health important :D

cheer

I agree with Grummer, smithtr! Take care of yourself.

I agree with Grummer, smithtr! Take care of yourself.

I agree Grummer is very really nice communication to take care help communication hugs

I am very learn it I study lit change communication to best :D

really I ma very happy interestiing support Alldeaf member friendly :D

cheer

black canvas that happened to me 15 years ago, and i kid you not, it is a warning
go easy on the alcohol or you WILL have MORE problems, it is the beginning of tinnitus... it is horrible i know, what you need to do is learn to RELAX, and avoid coffee, alcohol, and sugary food for a couple of weeks and hope it goes away , that is if it is still ringning. just becareful, it also means you have 'weak ears' susceptible to suffer from tinnitus...

Honestly I hardly every drink, just went out last night and a little bit more then usual. I just seem to get the ringing here and there even when I am not drinking.

Ty for all the advice I didn't know coffee could do it

Honestly I hardly every drink, just went out last night and a little bit more then usual. I just seem to get the ringing here and there even when I am not drinking.

Ty for all the advice I didn't know coffee could do it

keep in tuch, if any questions, about what situation with tinnitus, hard to do, but 'listening to it' makes it worse, but at same time, 'ignoring the syptoms and ignoring what you ate/drank/did/ will make it difficult to know the triggers but yes these are common triggers, oh another one to be really careful with is, red wines, esp with firmstrong tannins, salty foods (takeaways , take outs, fast foods) and another one is foods with high sodium is to watch out for.

i found for myself, apple juice helps, but try get the one with no added sugar add' or similar but do realise no add sugar doesnt means theres NO sugar, it just means they still used sugar to make it but didnt added MORE for a more sweeter taste...it is like distingiushing the difference between 'best before' and ''use by' dates on food items, which the formers means it is still edible for a while longer, just its not as 'fresh'...it doesnt even means 'will taste bad' just no quite as 'the best' but on other hand, use by, its full stop dont or avoid using it if its well over a 1 week pass due date...

back to added sugar, also youy could check (if you buy margarine) 'salt reduced'... and so on, peanuts, potatoes chips have high salt and high sodium, so experiment...if you find those affect your ears, then reduce or eliminate it... Everyones is different you might cope with sodium fine, or sugars. But those two are actually vey common triggers.

so Red wine, salt, and sodium are another things to watch out for ok.

also try avoid complete silence as you'd start to notice the ringing which 'makes you listen to it in , too hard' a bad habit to avoid!, so but same time avoid noisy places...just quiet with some hum or tv down low or whatever will best policy around home.

good luck and just relax, getting stress wont help in fact it will make it worse... thats one of the hardest thing for me to do. as im not a very relaxing type of person - i had to learn to...(can now( - tai chi is one of those methods that I do)...so there...sorry for long ass reply but i felt its important for you to know those things, to learn the easy way from others (mine) experiences
oK cheers! have good day :)

I learned what a hassle it is to get my car towed. One place was so rude to me that I've looked up all the pages that it's listed on and given it a bad review. :pissed:

I learned today, that my seemingly well-mannered 14 yr. old, even tho' he's highly intelligent...will fart in the car on a long trip to the Mall and deny that he did it! Had to open the window, and it was cold.

It's called the mindless 'fun' of a teenager. My brother was similar at that age. Incredibly smart but also incredibly irritating in the stupidest ways at the same time. But I still love him!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back