What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're scary murderegina

what did i learn today?umm.. i learned i had forgotten my alldeaf password :p

what did i learn today?umm.. i learned i had forgotten my alldeaf password :p

No wonder , haven't seen you in ages. How is school coming along? Are you a graduate?

No wonder , haven't seen you in ages. How is school coming along? Are you a graduate?

School is well..coming along..and extremely close to graduation after one more class i do my internship..:)

Wirelessly posted

violet said:

School is well..coming along..and extremely close to graduation after one more class i do my internship..:)

You are going to have loads of fun doing internship. I remember, doing mine many moons ago lol I am so old school in the profession.
Any particular area(education, freelance..) you are doing internship?

Wirelessly posted

You are going to have loads of fun doing internship. I remember, doing mine many moons ago lol I am so old school in the profession.
Any particular area(education, freelance..) you are doing internship?

I don't know yet this class im taking this semester will let me learn about and research different places.. as much as i'd like to do freelance I'll probably end up doing education just because theres so many schools i could intern at.

I learned that now is probably the best time to try to get some deals on Carhartt's. I need some for work.

I learned that we will have more snow here tonight, tomorrow and... NEXT WEEK... :eek:

I learned that even though MIL says she is broke and has no money, she somehow has enough to buy a crap-load of stuff from her catalogs. She had 10 boxes delivered today and spent another couple of hundred dollars todays as well.

I learned that there is ridiclouus spike in car parking in the city these days.
today I had to walk a fair 30 minutes fron the National Library of Australia to work :/

Wirelessly posted

I learned some Spanish swear words lol

I learned a customer at work tonight spent over $500 on grocery! :shock:

Two weeks ago, my husband spent over $400 on groceries. My brother is our other child and he is expensive to feed. :lol:

I learned something new in my classes today. Speak of Women's sphere, how rocks are formed, longitude/latitude map.. and so on..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back