the pass-over point to pass 100 is largely related to where before the 100's

hang on
let's pretend

its year 2000
and your birthdate is 1972 so you would have been 27

so, picture yourself been in 2000 , do this again
72 + 27 = 100 ! bingo a MAGICAL 100 !! or
97 + 3 = 100 a SPOOKY 100 !!!!

now fast forward to 2011, all you're doing is adding '11', to that 'spooky' 'magical' numbers , in truth is just decimal, the counting system based on ten ' the 1 stands for first to hit the 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 , and the 0 stands for a 'reset' to start over, as to MEASURE the next lot of 10's....

in octal number system it goes, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,10,11

that is 10 means '8' and 11 means '9' because its the next figure past the eight

octal means a number counting system based on 8 not 10...

Interesting explanation, now I know the reason behind this 'phenomenon'. :lol:

I learned that 9/11 started out as a casual conversation between two Muslims that had been friends since childhood as they were upset of the US occupation in the Middle East since the 1991 Gulf War. Scary. :shock: I am watching Inside 9/11 on NatGeo.

I learned that I am already so tired... I am going to bed now...

Have a cozy night!

I learned/heard a funny story from my SO about hitting a cameraman with a soccer ball in a live soccer game when he was a kid. I can't believe he never told me this story before! :)

No, the resturant/take away place - chiptole - it is called Zambrero here

Ah, didn't know of any Chiptole restaurants here in the US. I assume it is owned by the same parent company? Such as Olive Garden and Red Lobster both being owned by Darden Restaurants?

Ah, didn't know of any Chiptole restaurants here in the US. I assume it is owned by the same parent company? Such as Olive Garden and Red Lobster both being owned by Darden Restaurants?
I do not know, Dixie.
And I thought that Chiptole was all over the U.S and yet, you didn't know?
it is an mexican food resturant

I learned that I really, really detest tuna again.

I do not know, Dixie.
And I thought that Chiptole was all over the U.S and yet, you didn't know?
it is an mexican food resturant

There is none here that I know of. I eat at authentic Mexican restaurants not large chain restaurants that serve cheese-laden Americanized version of Tex-Mex food and passing it off as Mexican.

I eat at El Parian, El Mariachi, La Huerta, La Placida, etc. These are locally owned and operated restaurants that are owned by Mexicans and El Salvadoreans. There's a new El Salvadorean restaurant called Tarasco's in Dardanelle I need to try. I'm told they make some damn good Tamales.

I like ordering Fajitas, authentic burritos loaded with grilled peppers, etc. The perfect meal for me is 2 Tamales, 1 Fajita and a side order of Mexican rice with a bottle of Corona. Nom nom nom. Also a papoosa for dessert is a nice way to finish. :)

China's invasion and occupation of Tibet is one of the worst atrocities in world history. It ranks right up with Hitler's attempt to eradicate the Jews and Stalin's purges of his own people.

ah i forgot to add, it is ALOT to do with the DECIMAL numbering system

the pass-over point to pass 100 is largely related to where before the 100's

hang on
let's pretend

its year 2000
and your birthdate is 1972 so you would have been 27

so, picture yourself been in 2000 , do this again
72 + 27 = 100 ! bingo a MAGICAL 100 !! or
97 + 3 = 100 a SPOOKY 100 !!!!

now fast forward to 2011, all you're doing is adding '11', to that 'spooky' 'magical' numbers , in truth is just decimal, the counting system based on ten ' the 1 stands for first to hit the 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 , and the 0 stands for a 'reset' to start over, as to MEASURE the next lot of 10's....

in octal number system it goes, 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,10,11

that is 10 means '8' and 11 means '9' because its the next figure past the eight

octal means a number counting system based on 8 not 10...

Damn you! You make my head hurt! :P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back