What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My beautiful chica, those two pounds you have are IQ you gained through your schooling.

They're not food pounds, my sweet chica, they're IQ and EQ. You've gained a lot of empathy and compassion.

HUGS to you and we love our chicas with extra two pounds! More to hug!!

Our dear Sharky is going to be very jealous!! *oh oh I see his fangs!* :naughty:

HAHAHA Mrs B... hahahahahaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! :laugh2:

Wirelessly posted

:hug: Mrs. B, that must be the case, all the schooling and knowledge applied :)

:lol: about Sharky's fangs coming out, that could be a good thing, a sign he's hungry like a wolf, in his case a hungry shark :naughty:

HAHAHA Ocean.. moi a wolf?!?!!? Surely ya jest eh? LOL too funny

:lol: you guys are so silly!

Gotta agree with ya, Violet.. Mrs B and Ocean cracks me up with their funny jokes and more.. lol oh boy...I gonna be laffing in bed later tonite ..... dammnnn..

learned one of my nieces is also an atheist and she's also the family artist too! I thought I was the only one in the whole world who was one and an artist to boot!

I -relearned- that Xanax doesn't stop the trainwreck. Just makes it go through jello first =_=

Wirelessly posted

I am learning about muscles in school the gluteas maximus (butt cheeks):naughty:

Last edited:
I learned that purple doesn't look good on my toenails!

I realize that i had never painted purple on my toenails. :hmm: i might buy one and see if purple agrees on my toenails. Either pink or hot pink.. sometimes red but ... :giggle:

I realize that i had never painted purple on my toenails. :hmm: i might buy one and see if purple agrees on my toenails. Either pink or hot pink.. sometimes red but ... :giggle:

pix pix pix

I usually use pink or red too, but the sundress I am wearing today is purple! :)

I just spent 20 bucks on nail polish today... hm... (wiggles toenails) now I'm totally prepared to be Californian!

I'm thinking.....

Should I go and do another workout?

or

Finish this job for my sister?

or

Read a Jayne Ann krentz novel?

What a dilemma!! Hmm, how I wish I have more hours in my day.

Wirelessly posted

I learned we have germs on our hands eewwww..did a glo wash and germ hand wash whoa! Lol

I learned that my first cousin who is a professor at pace university that i never know for almost 40 years. I learn that i have more cousins. :shock: thanks to facebook! *thud*

Learned that I got caught by the cop yesterday and was fined for the first time in my life - $197 for 19km/hr over the set speed limit. :ugh:

Learned that I got caught by the cop yesterday and was fined for the first time in my life - $197 for 19km/hr over the set speed limit. :ugh:

LOL! I had gotten some tickets with photo by traffic enforcement camera. I watch out for it in some cities.

:lol: That sucks, next time don't speed...it doesn't make much difference in time savings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back