What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i learned that Joe Velez, original ASL "Jabberwocky" that he performed at NTID..and even coolest: Joe Velez's son- Michael Velez is my former interpreter for 3 years. thats so sick because i learned new information.

how? i chatted with Michael (i didnt realized that Joe is his father since i always know that Velez is common last name), told him about ASL Idol on this saturday and will do ASL "Jabberwocky". Somehow, he brought it up that he said, "Joe Velez is my father". i was like, THATS BLOODY COOL!

yep, thats what i learned.

I am learning more Spanish:D

learned carrots don't stay crispy when you freeze them and thaw them out. I think I'll just throw them into soups.

That's 1,560 calories an hour!!!! :eek3:

Also, people will be much much more sedated and more relaxed after making out and less wars!

but to really do this, you'd have to be really fucking hard and fast all the way!!
:naughty::naughty::lol:

Wirelessly posted

I learned how to save a pic via text message on my G1. I had this phone for months now and still learning.

Wirelessly posted

Herptile.

I remember making a joke "want to see my herps?" when I would want to show them a lizard.

People would think I mispronounced "herpes."

Doug, do you have any current information on fibromyalgia? I would relly apprecite you sharing t with me, if you do.

mary

Doug, do you have any current information on fibromyalgia? I would relly apprecite you sharing t with me, if you do.

mary

Yes, no problem. Since I cannot PM you yet, and I don't want to place a long answer here, I will throw something together and make a new thread in Lifestyle/Health Forum. Check that out there in a few minutes I will have it all typed. :)

ok, done :) now everybody go check it out to see if you "learned" something new today

According to my roommate who is an avid fan of sushi *gags ever so slightly*, consuming eel has an interesting effect on the human body O_O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back