What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

I learned getting too many ear irrigations can make you dizzy.

I learned that I had a lunch with my friend that his bike was stolen. He had to report to the cop. The cop came 45 minutes later, and took information from him. He's a cutie cop. LOL

I learned that I had a lunch with my friend that his bike was stolen. He had to report to the cop. The cop came 45 minutes later, and took information from him. He's a cutie cop. LOL

Got a pix of the cute cop? :naughty: I prefer , firemen:)

Got a pix of the cute cop? :naughty: I prefer , firemen:)

LOL I don't dare to do that while he wrote trying to communicate with my friend. He's too white. Irony, my hubby is too white. :giggle: To be honest, i prefer fireman with dark skin than cops are more of anal! :giggle: Welllll, my brother who happens to be a NYPD. i think he's a cutie, italian guy. hehe He's a big guy but inside that he's such a sweetie. sad he's married. sorry folks!

sorry to hear. Chance is very high that he will never see his bike again.

You actually ATE it?

Yep. Took pictures of myself eating it. I was going to vblog it, but my laptop only got 496MB of RAM... and the video kept lagging; and my Canon A590 is in the shop for repair. :\

Also made another set, separate from the above, where I took apart a raw balut. :)

I won't post the "Anatomy of a Balut," you can find it via Facebook or my Posterous account in my signature.

Yep. Took pictures of myself eating it. I was going to vblog it, but my laptop only got 496MB of RAM... and the video kept lagging; and my Canon A590 is in the shop for repair. :\

Also made another set, separate from the above, where I took apart a raw balut. :)

I won't post the "Anatomy of a Balut," you can find it via Facebook or my Posterous account in my signature.

I saw pics (not video) of you eating this before I posed my question about eating it.

I think my question is a tad hypocritical considering that if I actually get a chance to sample bugs that are commonly used in Thai cusine, I'll give it a try. I do hope no one is eating right now. :lol:

I saw pics (not video) of you eating this before I posed my question about eating it.

I think my question is a tad hypocritical considering that if I actually get a chance to sample bugs that are commonly used in Thai cusine, I'll give it a try. I do hope no one is eating right now. :lol:

Well... an Inuit told me this:

"We don't worship. We fear."

By this... he meant they didn't worship any deities, and the deities identified in stories were merely only meant to teach children a lesson about survival in the Arctic.

So my response to people to who ask me why I do the things I do?

"So I can live without fear."

I have learned iView - Australian internet TV have close captions on it, and best thing ever it is unmetered for my ISP to watch any of tv program on iview online.

I learned that the majority of the foreign oil that the US imports is from....

CANADA!?!

In a far off second is Mexico (less than half), and then in 4th is Saudi Arabia.

sorry to hear. Chance is very high that he will never see his bike again.

I agree. He wanted to do something that is very possible. He didn't know what his bike's serial number that cop asked. uh oh. =/ He's really pissed off about it that he paid for this bike that costs 750 bucks.

I learned that I have no patience for puzzles. Like the Professor Layton DS game. Bah!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back