What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does your brother live close to you so you'll be able to see your new grandniece ?
My brother lives in CT but that's not where the baby is. My brother's son (who is in the Air Force) and daughter-in-law, and the baby live in Virginia.

My brother lives in CT but that's not where the baby is. My brother's son (who is in the Air Force) and daughter-in-law, and the baby live in Virginia.

That is a drive for you. Thank goodness for internet you send photos in seconds.

That I don't have to wait forever to get a preferred appt time with my audiologist to get my new HAs. I have an appt next week (Weds).
Should be fun trying these out as I will be at an outdoor theater (think hot & humid) for most of the next 3 weeks. Just hope I adjust to them quickly so I can hear quiet conversations backstage.

I found something called adult colouring books.They zen and colour threapy it very relaxing well worth doing

I found something called adult colouring books.They zen and colour threapy it very relaxing well worth doing

I been seeing an ad on TV for adult coloring books , I liked to work in the garden to relax but that hard to do at my condo . A neighbor who husband is a trustee pulled some strings so his wife could have a garden in front of their building. Trustees here love to abuse their power.

Learned something "new" today....While driving for several days, I kept smelling "gas" inside my Car...at first, thought it was the bad air quality that we have in my City time to time.....I could even taste it!

Went on the Internet and goggled it...several reasons came up...so I checked the easiest one...The Gas Cap was not on tightly....sure enough, mine was not...must have forgotten to wait for the "lock click", as I was in a hurry that day I got gas....Sometimes it's the Gas Cap altogether....or under the hood....gas leak...most causes are simple to fix...

I learned my fb shut down it keeps asking for identity? Not sure if it has been hacked never had this happen to me before. Wrong timing for it to happen my mom is in the hospital. She will be ok staying for observation [emoji120]

Learned something "new" today....While driving for several days, I kept smelling "gas" inside my Car...at first, thought it was the bad air quality that we have in my City time to time.....I could even taste it!

Went on the Internet and goggled it...several reasons came up...so I checked the easiest one...The Gas Cap was not on tightly....sure enough, mine was not...must have forgotten to wait for the "lock click", as I was in a hurry that day I got gas....Sometimes it's the Gas Cap altogether....or under the hood....gas leak...most causes are simple to fix...

It could be the exhaust pipe (muffler) that can leak gas fume in the car if the windows are close. Not good. So you need to go to the mechanic garage to have this done to put new exhaust pipe in. Just my guess. It is always a good idea to check the car for gas leak.

I learned my fb shut down it keeps asking for identity? Not sure if it has been hacked never had this happen to me before. Wrong timing for it to happen my mom is in the hospital. She will be ok staying for observation [emoji120]
I've heard of that happening to others and I've had that happen to me (though it's been a few years). Either it's just random on FB's part or you might be trying to access through a new machine or location that FB (your account) doesn't recognize. I don't think it was hacked though..

Might not be location as I had no trouble logging in from OBX.

I hope your mom is okay, best wishes for her!

I've heard of that happening to others and I've had that happen to me (though it's been a few years). Either it's just random on FB's part or you might be trying to access through a new machine or location that FB (your account) doesn't recognize. I don't think it was hacked though..

Might not be location as I had no trouble logging in from OBX.

I hope your mom is okay, best wishes for her!

Very odd of FB still won't let me sign in. I can open my location see what happens, thank you.

I hope she gets better as well. She suffered a fractured skull. On my way to visit thank you

Not learn much still in bed running temperature feel bit off.i staying put until tomorrow

I been seeing an ad on TV for adult coloring books , I liked to work in the garden to relax but that hard to do at my condo . A neighbor who husband is a trustee pulled some strings so his wife could have a garden in front of their building. Trustees here love to abuse their power.

I amazed how relaxing it is and the intense concentration on colour it really do something positive to the brain....I like garden but it out of bounds still,I getting to point wanting shoot that wretched bird everyday check see how far off ground it got so far it making no effort,

Went to doc and learn they all left and one off sick and practice nurse walked out and they lost my script.NHS is good but it do have its moments b/c so good doctors end up having nervous breakdowns and the nurse was obviously pissed offy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back