What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned today that the Walmart I work for is doing a hotdog/burger BBQ on Saturday for associates for no associate accidents! Cool I guess.

Also learned I'm pretty damn good at dropping canned goods! I don't know how many cans I've dropped today while stocking shelves... At least I didn't knock over the Pringles set up again!

I learned today that the Walmart I work for is doing a hotdog/burger BBQ on Saturday for associates for no associate accidents! Cool I guess.

Also learned I'm pretty damn good at dropping canned goods! I don't know how many cans I've dropped today while stocking shelves... At least I didn't knock over the Pringles set up again!

More than one job? I thought you were in a newspaper office?

More than one job? I thought you were in a newspaper office?

Nah newspaper let me go (they eliminated my position). Took about a month before I got hired at Walmart. More hours, better pay, and I'm actually kept busy so I'm much happier now.

Were you there for the drama too?? :lol:

Not this time, it's just that ...
8825039a0a08f326a85978c120f40b77.jpg

Learned my train was cancelled earlier but is now running but could be as much as an hour late. Decisions, decisions. Take my chances on the train or get to the park & ride 15 mins earlier and take a 45-minute bus.

How much stuff I have to pack for our trip.....too much.

That my bigger size boogie board wound up with an unintended purpose on vacation-- my family is using it for a scoreboard when playing the card game Phase 10...:P

apple ipads are crap awaiting teki,and and safri stick it were sun don't shine.this I learn today

apple ipads are crap awaiting teki,and and safri stick it were sun don't shine.this I learn today
I'm sorry that you're having frustrating problems with your iPad. :(

I learned that my baby brother became a grandpa today. Hooray! I have a new grandniece! :D

Boogie board came in handy today while I was outside at the pool :).

Stump grinding is expensive. $220 for 2 stumps ugh
attachment.php

Attachments

• 20150706_203436.jpg
    20150706_203436.jpg
    97 KB · Views: 39
That when my sister doesn't have wifi, she sings all day .... (Annoying ):!

When I got my first hearing aid my younger sister would sing a song about the " cups of tulips are yellow and pink blah blah " She would sing this all day long , it drove me nuts ! She sometime try to sing this me on my birthdays as a joke ! UGH!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back