What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That our area has been full of thunderstorms and tornadoes. I could hardly sleep last night it was lightning so bad. We kept all our phones and computers unplugged for the night.

Just took walk on the common that between me and the sea Moles have lived for generations never bother anyone the council felt need to gas them all if I known this was to happen I gone over with a posse put stop to it.this local council not many brains

FB deleted my account and lost pics and some friends can't find in search. I got a new fb , some don't accept the request it's ok bec they think it is scam oh well get new friends :)

I've learned I am able to move back to my old apartment and that the new job is gonna keep me very busy for a long while.

I think that happened to a friend or two of mine but I don't know how they managed to get their account back. It may be a case of mistaken identity...or just plain dumbness on FB's part.

I closed mine down open another one I put no friends or family it soley for me and any pics my son posts..maybe if she did that

saw little duckling in drain outside thought it rat..one of those heavy metal grids I called RSPCA young girl comes down and picks up grid like it feather first time in my life I looked down main drain,lesson learned don't wish look down one again.
duck drowned

I think that happened to a friend or two of mine but I don't know how they managed to get their account back. It may be a case of mistaken identity...or just plain dumbness on FB's part.

Somewhere, there's a whole list of reasons Facebook can delete your account.

Don't remember where I saw it, but I do remember one person I know got booted for making too many friend requests.

Combative attitude is another I believe.

Somewhere, there's a whole list of reasons Facebook can delete your account.

Don't remember where I saw it, but I do remember one person I know got booted for making too many friend requests.

Combative attitude is another I believe.
Yup have heard the "too many friend requests in too short of a time period" reason- I think that's the one that happened to someone I knew a few years ago.

I'm sure spamming and/or inappropriate content is another.
:hmm: combative attitude? Only way they'd know that is if somebody reported them.

Tarot is just form of you seeing things you already know and if it says anything more then it dangerous

Actually based on my experience tarot is real. I did some readings for friends I hadn't contacted in a while and I was accurate despite not knowing what they were up to recently and I even picked out cards without looking at the card.

I know it seems voodoo but I would recommend at least trying out a reading before you make a judgment.

Actually based on my experience tarot is real. I did some readings for friends I hadn't contacted in a while and I was accurate despite not knowing what they were up to recently and I even picked out cards without looking at the card.

I know it seems voodoo but I would recommend at least trying out a reading before you make a judgment.

I think she just said it can be too real.

Tarot is just form of you seeing things you already know and if it says anything more then it dangerous

I don't believe in this and would not waste my money on it. I think it's dangerous b/c some people can be victims too easy and end up giving away their money to some con artist. I knew a woman that did this and I went along with if for fun , I gave her no money and I only played along one time. It was so silly to me.

Yup have heard the "too many friend requests in too short of a time period" reason- I think that's the one that happened to someone I knew a few years ago.

I'm sure spamming and/or inappropriate content is another.
:hmm: combative attitude? Only way they'd know that is if somebody reported them.

Yep. People get really emotional and that happens.

If somebody bothers me enough, I just block them. :P

I learned some people said, social media is addictive and they give it up all together. The reason being it makes them stressful and too much gossip. I respect that in a person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back