What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And if they hire her, she'll be so busy she won't have time to make certain plans, and she can stay there.

Mark

Sent from my ZTE Groove Cricket phone via AllDeaf Mobile App

Are you insinuating that she would actually take the time to bother to go find you? You're delusional. But I think that's already been established.

Are you insinuating that she would actually take the time to bother to go find you? You're delusional. But I think that's already been established.

Now I think you are the one taking it too seriously. He is likely to be try to be sarcastic. Understanding joking is something he said he is trying to work on.

Now I think you are the one taking it too seriously. He is likely to be try to be sarcastic. Understanding joking is something he said he is trying to work on.

He doesn't know how to joke, he doesn't recognize sarcasm if it sat on his face and farted and yes he's THAT paranoid and delusional. He thinks posting on here makes him famous and recognizable on the street.

He's not on deaftears level of delusional, but he's for sure paranoid delusional.

Precisely, Jane B. I am getting much better at it, and I am starting to tell the difference between jokes and sarcasm, but still got more work to do, but at least I am making some headway. :D

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

It is now 4:09 PM Eastern time. Since I haven't seen any other posts related to her interview I am betting that she is off doing her paperwork!

Yay! Me- I'll be stressed /nervous for the next couple of hours...:Ohno:

I learned that the statue of liberty was originally a lighthouse.

ThAts a new one for me. I knew it had to be originally an african american woman but the U.S. Disnt want that. Cant remember where i heard that. Sorry if the info is false!

I learned that today is Tuesday instead of Wednesday :giggle:

Always looking too far ahead in the week, Jolie? :)

I learned my supervisor is still a douche... Douche.... I want to leave SO BAD!!!!!!!!!!!! COME ON JOB COME THROUGH FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :tears:

Don't speak ill of your supervisor. You never know he might come on AD and see what you said. Haha. Anyway, the point is that we might have to suffer the wrong at times.

Today, I learned that today is PI day!

Silly! :laugh2::laugh2:

I learned there are considerable Irish here, need to go out and find something green before they have an excuse to pinch my butt! :run:

I already got a green jacket on. I'm good. There'll be no pinching me this weekend, or even on Monday, cause I do not take kindly to pinching.

Mark

Sent from my ZTE Groove Cricket phone via AllDeaf Mobile App

It is indeed Pi Day today. I spotted a sign saying so coming here. :shock:

It's not like I happen to know it. Heck, I rarely ride my bicycle during the winter months, and it so happens to be I learned that there is such a thing-- I was stopped waiting for a light to turn green, and I saw the sign.

It's not like I happen to know it. Heck, I rarely ride my bicycle during the winter months, and it so happens to be I learned that there is such a thing-- I was stopped waiting for a light to turn green, and I saw the sign.

Well, now you know March 14 is National PI Day. :)

I learned that there is wifi for Cricket phone customers nearby my meeting. :D. That helps a lot on saving my phone's battery life.

I learned that Einstein Bros Bagels have green bagels if anyone of you want them. I'll pass. Green bagels aren't for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back