What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My molly fish is smart. Angelfish are suppose to be smarter but this one keep fighting with the filter.... I have no idea whT it has against it. You should get a fish tank mark. Fish help with relaxation.

My molly fish is smart. Angelfish are suppose to be smarter but this one keep fighting with the filter.... I have no idea whT it has against it. You should get a fish tank mark. Fish help with relaxation.

Maybe she wants her own personal space just for her? I used to have fish when I was a kid. However, my place doesn't allow pets, so for now, I can't. Really, though-- I just want to see a clown fish in person-- beautiful and all that.

Mark

Sent from my Asus Memo Pad using AllDeaf Mobile App

You can ask. Most places even when they say no pets they allow fish cuz they do t make a mess. Go to an aquarium they are beautiful fish but they are harder to take care of.

You can ask. Most places even when they say no pets they allow fish cuz they do t make a mess. Go to an aquarium they are beautiful fish but they are harder to take care of.

True. Those kinds of fish are best left to the professionals to take care of, because they have the necessary experience to do so, and also have had the proper training, too. I suspect there's a degree in biology needed, too? :dunno:

Mark

Not really. Do some research and stuff. Ut well it can be expensive to have saltwater fosh. It can be expensive freshwater too but most likely cheap

Not really. Do some research and stuff. Ut well it can be expensive to have saltwater fosh. It can be expensive freshwater too but most likely cheap

I can do that.

Mark

If you got questiona on freshwater i can probably answer them. I would recommend starting with freshwater before attemptong saltwater.

Awesome!! :thumb:

Mark

I learned that yesterday's near disaster with a metal fence did not leave me unscathed-- I have a shoulder injury. Thankfully it's not severe enough to require medical attention or need a doctor's visit, because I know exactly what I injured-- an area that was hurt once before by a swinging metal door-- the soft tissue portion of my shoulder. No biggie.

Mark

I learned that MIL is not really looking forward to this trip she is making. She will be gone for 1-2 weeks and is staying with hubby's cousin.

that men can take pic up girls skirt..any luck they try it on big butch Scotman in kilt it last pic they took

I have learned that you cannot convince a 2 year old that two people can have the same name. My husband has a new friend over that happens to have the same name. My 2 year old is in a "whose that/him/her" stage. 10 mins later we are still have the issue going. Now I just redirect and try to correct his grammar ;)

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

I learned that children aren't required to memorize multiplication tables in public schools. :shock:

I learned that children aren't required to memorize multiplication tables in public schools. :shock:

I am not that surprised because more and more teachers are letting students use calculators for simple arithmetic! Too many kids these days rely on technology for nearly everything!

Even for my aister it was mandatory. I dont think we were allowed to use calculators until we got to calc and aometimes for aome randome equations.

Even for my aister it was mandatory. I dont think we were allowed to use calculators until we got to calc and aometimes for aome randome equations.

I remember when I was in elementary school, I had to memorize the multiplication table and participated in timed multiplication sheets. That was a lot of fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back