What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
All this made me think of guy who is now my best friend. So he is gay but at some point we dated and i didnt kow he was gay. But he might be getting married sometime soon. Im cool woth thay.

When people are spotted in a lie, they just keep trying to justify it... Some things never change... :laugh2: Just makes it more amusing honestly, the hole just gets deeper and deeper.... Why can't people just own up? :doh:

When people are spotted in a lie, they just keep trying to justify it... Some things never change... :laugh2: Just makes it more amusing honestly, the hole just gets deeper and deeper.... Why can't people just own up? :doh:

Because it is easy to lie just like the "Fake" Interpreter who can not hide it anymore. We found lies from him. You are right. People who lied never change unless they can try to be honest as it is not easy to stay honest.

I have always try to stay honest myself. When I was growing up, I thought everyone are honest but I found out that I was wrong. Everyone lied even my mom and dad. That make me get pissed off at that. :(

I learned through a Christmas card that my cousin has a new son. So shocked!

I learned today that my checking account was in better shape than I am!...:giggle:

Gotta be so careful this time of year..

Wirelessly posted

I learned hookah pens are popular.

I learned that when you are dead, you don't know you are dead. It is difficult only for the others.

It is the same when you are stupid.

I learned that there is a Manga Bible. It's all written as normal, but there are a few stories stuck in between in manga form. Pretty neat.

I learned that finding a friend online on a dating site isn't a good idea. In my case they always want more than just friendship. Even though my profile clearly says looking for friends only. Hhummmm smh.

Wirelessly posted

Some people ask if I am ok bec of my broken heart pic. No one reads lol It says, I don't have time for that lol

I learned that finding a friend online on a dating site isn't a good idea. In my case they always want more than just friendship. Even though my profile clearly says looking for friends only. Hhummmm smh.

very true always becareful...i looking for friend simple as that no strings...not many deaf around my area just want one to relax have bit of fun...no deaf clubs my area and get fed up with skyping...someone my own age deaf bsl

I learned our local Animal Care and Control is a laugh and does not always do their job.

I learned that...

I learned English Bulldogs are the US Marine Corps mascot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I learned thay my fiance can make amazing pasta!!! He is doing the cooking in the marriage!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back