What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is that going to be my bachelorette party?

:laugh2: It could be a fun bachelorette party! I know lots of strippers! .... Yes, I know male strippers too... :( I don't want to see those, but I'll invite a girl stripper to distract me from all the gross man junk. :P

Aahhh!!!! Strippers x_x even my mom said there should be strippers. Idk if i would actually look
x_x

And pies :P
toilet_fire.jpg

cool pic!

There is a possibility that either Piper (Sweetheart) did not get any obedience training, or it was done in a different language. She knows some of the hand signs for it, but not always the word. Previous owner, who sold back to breeder is no longer able to be contacted. She broke all lines of communication when she moved out of the country.

Yikes! My dad would say this: "One step at a time", and I employ that everyday, and it works really well for me.

I learned that Mercury made pick up trucks many years ago. I didn't realize they did. I learn new things every day.

I learned that you can use bolt through fence post and winch tight to force a twisted rail wood (in this case it was 60 degree out! BADly twisted as stored in garager over winter but nice and dry, and light...) but man! my neighbour was showing me how it's done..i was amazed...i suppose it was long grain wood so it held to gether..but fffarrrkkk, another thing theres NO way you'd use NAILS in those situation ever...only for pails...but not rails....
IMAG0665_zps708d0b4e.jpg

IMAG0661_zps56cb60d2.jpg

the rail is set over night will screw it tighter today to go flat!...but wow just WOW...wish i had photo of that one piece of 4 by 2 wood it was seriously twisted from one end to another at like 60 degrees _ I just didn't think it could be done...certainly not with nails that's for sure!

oh the lawn is patchy its being repaired, awaiting new grass seeds to germinate... not mowing for a few weeks

and last summer i got rid of those huge, annoying space-eating hedges and annoying ever growing, hard to keep trimmed hedge...

IMAG0118_zps108dab23.jpg

2013-01-11190055_zps333564fb.jpg

http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll300/Grummer69/2013-01-12204515_zps7f2e3817.jpg[/IMG]

I learned that I need more sleep than I let myself have.... :shock: I also learned my first finals today were not as hard as I thought they'd be. :D

I learned that Rottweilers are more likely than almost every other breeds of dogs to get parvo.

I am learning that we are in a pivotal time in human history right now with the agreements happening right now in South East Asia.

I learned today that i shouldnt overwork myself. I fainted at work. And only because o begged i wasnt taken to hospital.

I learned today that i shouldnt overwork myself. I fainted at work. And only because o begged i wasnt taken to hospital.

Don't push yourself little girl you haven't been out of the hospital very long :|

Don't push yourself little girl you haven't been out of the hospital very long :|

I know. I started to cry when they said they would take me there. But im better. Just people have me resting. I do need to take a final tomorrow but im not allowed to do anything else fkr rest of day but relax.

I know. I started to cry when they said they would take me there. But im better. Just people have me resting. I do need to take a final tomorrow but im not allowed to do anything else fkr rest of day but relax.

Good just take it easy and take care of yourself you hear ... and good luck on your final :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back