What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just amazing one can experience two different climates across state lines!

Hell in this area you can cross county lines and have a completely different climate! :laugh2: Sunshine and rainbows in Tampa, oh look I drive over the bridge to see my parents... BOOM DEATH!!! Storms, heavy rain and darkness... :laugh2: Ahhh, Florida. :doh:

You can reboot a freezer. Per my landlord I unplugged the fridge for an hour and the freezer started working after plugging it back in.

If you're going to put shaving cream in someone's shoes, it's best done no more than 2 hours before they are going to put them on. It's still OK up till 4, but really just not the same as when it's still fresh.

I understand, now. I was in a similar situation 3 months ago. I learned that just because people are doing something nice at the moment doesn't mean they won't turn around and do something cruel. :thumbd:

--

What we really need at times like this, is more people like Jimmy Durante.

Hey, Calvero...I was driving by and saw ya on the cornor...are ya trying to get "picked up"?...:giggle:...If ur Legs are hairy...might be a little scary...:giggle:

If you're going to put shaving cream in someone's shoes, it's best done no more than 2 hours before they are going to put them on. It's still OK up till 4, but really just not the same as when it's still fresh.

:laugh2:....Never tried it...:giggle:

Could swear I heard my car singing...."Please....Don't Take Me Out to the Rivvvverrrr"....car repairs are a bummer...so guessing I'm learning a little "patience" with them today....

Could swear I heard my car singing...."Please....Don't Take Me Out to the Rivvvverrrr"....car repairs are a bummer...so guessing I'm learning a little "patience" with them today....

So have you decided on keeping your old car, or getting a new one?

So have you decided on keeping your old car, or getting a new one?

Feel I'm gonna keep "the old hag"...haha...she's been a good buddy..and I do love her....and as long as she don't keep costing me so much $$...

Feel I'm gonna keep "the old hag"...haha...she's been a good buddy..and I do love her....and as long as she don't keep costing me so much $$...

As long as you feel safe and not going to break down somewhere then I hope "the old hag" last you for many more years.

I learned the meaning of "CVV" today. I was trying to pay my Internet bill, and that came up, and I was like, huh? So I looked it up, and found out it had something to do with security for debit and credit cards. Interesting. That is a new one for me.

Hearing people have bad grammar lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey, Calvero...I was driving by and saw ya on the cornor...are ya trying to get "picked up"?...:giggle:...If ur Legs are hairy...might be a little scary...:giggle:

Not_facebook_not_like_thumbs_down.png

Edit: I'm still too mad to laugh.

Last edited:
It makes me wonder how they get ahead in life when they are a product rep striving to be top seller and have bad grammar.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Certain people are more dense than I thought they were... People never seem to stop amazing me.... :doh: :mad: :laugh2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back