What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just learned the neighborhood has a broken water pipe. Great.

That is not nice!!! And well I am learning how to make taxes!!!

Hey Dreamer....when you google search Camel Spiders make a note of where else they are really popular. Hint....closer then you think:laugh2:

Today, I learned that Jack in the Box has two new versions of its monster taco!

Hey Dreamer....when you google search Camel Spiders make a note of where else they are really popular. Hint....closer then you think:laugh2:

Thankfully not here. If I ever see one, it's good as dead.

I am usually fine with spider..but I see that thing I will freak out.

They're around there. Just watch out for them. They bite painfully, and if I ever head that way, I'm bringing along a Venus Flytrap or two.

I don't think I have ever seen one here, but maybe in the desert area....not really inside the town.

I don't think I have ever seen one here, but maybe in the desert area....not really inside the town.

That, or down in Mexico. Either way, they're around that region. I do not want you getting hurt by one of these things. You're better off NOT encountering one of the bigger ones, cause those terrify people pretty good. The babies aren't as bad, but the adults are not something you want to encounter. I'd not want to encounter the larger ones, thank you, and I don't think you do, either.

So if you ever come to my area Mark, beware!!! Actually you should be more afraid of the black widows and the other poisonous spiders here and maybe of the bees too and some scorpions species too...

So if you ever come to my area Mark, beware!!! Actually you should be more afraid of the black widows and the other poisonous spiders here and maybe of the bees too and some scorpions species too...

If I ever head down there, I'd be worried about the brown recluse and the scorpions, both of which can do some serious damage, but as far as I know, the scorpions here in the US aren't as dangerous as those in other parts of the world, but they can still kill a person, though.

I learned that Mexican Coke really does come in all sizes.

Attachments

• Large Mexican Coke.jpg
    Large Mexican Coke.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 11
I learned there are multiple volunteer opporunties here in Chicago. One is at PAWS, and since I love cats, I just may end up there someday.

I learned that Mexican Coke really does come in all sizes.

Cool! I haven't seen that. I love Mexican coke !

Only seen the one size bottle

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back