What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wirelessly posted

I learned peppermint oil helps allergies. I am going to do some research if it good enough for humans wonder if good enough for animals w allergies hmmm

Wirelessly posted

I learned peppermint oil helps allergies. I am going to do some research if it good enough for humans wonder if good enough for animals w allergies hmmm

I know it's taken for irritable bowel conditions. Jesus, must be "evidence" nite! :D

Wirelessly posted

SCBassist said:
Wirelessly posted

I know it's taken for irritable bowel conditions. Jesus, must be "evidence" nite! :D

You silly with that end stuff :lol:

I have IBS and peppermint and peppermint oil does not help mine at all.

eat BRAN based cereals, lots of it and muffins they are good, make it part of your regular diet if not working straight away...it takes a while but thats what you need, because it has FIBRE...thats what the bowls needs also licorice is good for coating the intensines...

Wirelessly posted

Typing from my mobile causes lousy spelling errors, grammar and punctuation, ugh!

yeah it s a PITA...learn or get a different mobile - one with a real KB slide out from under...
OR learn those shortcuts lingos in mobile-speak
like brb pita, stfu, m8, cya,etc

I pushed myself too much at the gym the other day. Has taken me 4 days to recover from bad hip, back and leg pain and that was just doing a fast walk on the treadmill. :( I will go back tomorrow.

Wirelessly posted

Grummer said:
yeah it s a PITA...learn or get a different mobile - one with a real KB slide out from under...
OR learn those shortcuts lingos in mobile-speak
like brb pita, stfu, m8, cya,etc

It is , my iPhone has short cut phrases that I program. Have to be careful how to create it bec it will use that code for other words lol Ay ai ai

i learned that you do not joke about pot with crazed Christians

I learned that Deacon had the vet check at the shelter and only gained 2 pounds in the seven months I had him and was extremely healthy. I thought he was overweight and they said no, that it was just right. his toenails needed trimming (knew that) and where I thought he had the beginnings of an ear infection, it was just a dirty ear that I couldn't get clean due to his head shaking. They are extremely please with the care he got and took him through all the commands on the list I provided and he did them all.

that tonic water and pennie sweets do hault migraine i timed it right

tonic water helps lots of things. apparently not memory, as I can't tell you what those things are.

tonic water helps lots of things. apparently not memory, as I can't tell you what those things are.

you soooooo right but try remember i like to know what is it i forgotton and i get another bottle if i remember:lol:

I don't know, I just drink it when I don't feel good, sometimes it seems to help. Like if I feel like I'm getting sick or I'm nauseous - I have lots of vague home-remedy things I do, so not 100% sure how effective each is.

I know tonic water has quinine in it, which they used to use to treat malaria. Wikipedia tells me that it's also used for lupus and arthritis, and leg cramps.

The internet also tells me that if you drink too much of it, you can die:0

(I've never died of it. I've died of other things...

i forgotten two passwords so i learn yet again write them down accept i forget where i write them,with yahoo they give you five go then have wait 24hrs

i forgotten two passwords so i learn yet again write them down accept i forget where i write them,with yahoo they give you five go then have wait 24hrs

ha - one time I had a job at a bank. The woman who trained me had all these papers on her desk, and she needed to call another bank. She needed the phone number and an account number. she found the paper with the phone number but not the account number. we looked and looked, all over the desk, turned it inside out, finally found the account number, but where is the paper with the phone number? can't find it:0:0. So start looking again. Now we have the phone but not the account number. This happened a few more times before we realized the phone number and account number were on opposite sides of the same piece of paper:0:0:0:0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back