What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
lose bit reduce weird anxiety :lol: I figure out tough! bit stranger I need to vitamn B hmm I figure

I learned from someone that it actually costs $4000 to have a booth at Deaf Expo. I am thinking that this cannot be true. Can someone vouch for that?

I leanr that drinking a bottle of red wine after drinking homebrew beer makes you unalbe ot tpye properle.
ok hangovre, come at me bro

Wirelessly posted

I learned to dance like the Fly Girls from the tv show In Living Color . Oh my giving my age away :lol:

it does looks gross and fatty...
dont like it so soggy...
i htink id try eat more asian food for the next 2 months -If i can afford it...that is thai curry, rice, chicken, some fish...so long avoid oil-fried stuffs

I advocate the goodonya two minute exercise program. It is important to eat more fruits and vegetables and less fat and grease and red meat products. It is most important though to vigorously exercise at least two minutes a day. Every day. You may not lose weight or get stronger or gain endurance but you will make your metabolism speed up slightly and it is likely after a while you will push the envelope and go for 3 minutes... It is rule breaking in reverse.

i learn it is true if you stub toe you going do it again soon and if clumbsy clot around they garentee to stand on it i wonder why

i learn it is true if you stub toe you going do it again soon and if clumbsy clot around they garentee to stand on it i wonder why
I just did that the other day. After the third time I moved what I was stubbing that poor toe on. I pondered that very question and finally decided that I must have had a strange need to limp and feel pain.

I learned I have a great friend from my ASL class I need to get to. He has emailed the flyer for Deacon out to almost 7000 people.

I am busy all the times really work out oh late midnight! pretty sound I learn mistake rewrite apache.

i learn not to trust american boat racing officials, they are full of shit

I learned that Ambrosia is finally getting some sense of humour back, good on her, keep that girl!

My rain jacket is not very good when used to sit in a soaking rain at a football game.
But is better than not having one.

i learn poiseneous spiders in england and they breeding in my area eeeek

I learned that I do not like this one recipe for a dog cookie I tried.

I've learned that if I want to solve my problems and lessen my suffering, that I need to practice the following and maintain it...

1)I want to decide that I have suffered enough...
2)I want to decide that I can love myself unconditionally (no matter what)
3)I can and want to control my actions....from now on, I will and can always do healthy and helpful things for my mind, body and relationships.

I've learned that if I want to solve my problems and lessen my suffering, that I need to practice the following and maintain it...

1)I want to decide that I have suffered enough...
2)I want to decide that I can love myself unconditionally (no matter what)
3)I can and want to control my actions....from now on, I will and can always do healthy and helpful things for my mind, body and relationships.

Yes yes yes :) :) :)

The only thing I would add is to be patient with yourself if you're not able to do all of them 100% all the time. It's a big job to make those kinds of internal changes, and making the effort, moving in that direction, is very worthwhile.

Go girl:)

Wirelessly posted

I learned that I have options, adopt a British bulldog or wait for my little chub chub fur friend to get pregnant in seven months.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back