What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i learned that a light sabre is reality, and now I WANT ONE - much easier than a chainsaw lol

I stop withdrawl on diet addict lol I should be another fruit and healthy figure out find juice healthy is good. better. no more

Wirelessly posted

I Learned a new word today , quixotic never heard of it before. It means romantic starry eyed.

Wirelessly posted

I Learned a new word today , quixotic never heard of it before. It means romantic starry eyed.

I get words of the day delivered to my phone, so I always learn new random words.... it's fun. :D

Wirelessly posted

Mewtilation said:
Wirelessly posted

I get words of the day delivered to my phone, so I always learn new random words.... it's fun. :D

I like those new words. I learned this one while interpreting at work. The teacher had never seen it and made the students google it lol it was fun!

i forgotten two passwords so i learn yet again write them down accept i forget where i write them,with yahoo they give you five go then have wait 24hrs
I bought one of those small pocket note pads, and I keep all my websites/username/passwords written down in it. Only a select few people I trust knows where I keep it in case an emergency ever arise, as well as if I ever forget something. But all has been good for years even with changes in passwords, I usually make a new page and throw the old out.

Wirelessly posted

I like those new words. I learned this one while interpreting at work. The teacher had never seen it and made the students google it lol it was fun!

:D Ahhhhh, the power of google. :P I'm a learning nerd, so the words of the day are always exciting. :P

I Learn I have 31 days to get that last 5,000 words assignment done..I'm about one-third a way through to there now...not too bad...as long as I don't slack off for that next 33 days...damn

I stop withdrawl on diet addict lol I should be another fruit and healthy figure out find juice healthy is good. better. no more

That stuff is hard to get over! Congratz at getting over it! :D

Or a crazy cat lady and collect cats LOL :P

If I won the lotto.... I'd so have a Mansion like the Ernest Hemingway museum and have kittehs EVERYWHERE!!! Do not underestimate my potential crazy cat lady mentality! :D :laugh2:

Wirelessly posted

Mewtilation said:
Wirelessly posted

:D Ahhhhh, the power of google. :P I'm a learning nerd, so the words of the day are always exciting. :P

What's the name of the app for daily words? I love words especially new ones . I am a geek too hahaha

Wirelessly posted

What's the name of the app for daily words? I love words especially new ones . I am a geek too hahaha

err...
geek and dork are totally different...

and with its IQs set on the other end of the scale...

Wirelessly posted

Grummer said:
Wirelessly posted

err...
geek and dork are totally different...

and with its IQs set on the other end of the scale...

Didn't know what lol

Wirelessly posted

Like Don Quixote, is the origin.

Wirelessly posted

Just go to Dictionary.com and subscribe for words of the day, it can go to your email or your phone. :D Sometimes they're stupid words you already know, but most of the time I learn a new word. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back