What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look like me and hoichi eat grandma.
Hoichi if no where get interned where they go..Think not right Marilyn Munro interred in Beverly Hills I think

Beverly Hills is a suburb of Los Angeles which is a huge city. Those facilities are spread out over a large area of the city.

So you can get interred.not that I looked when I was in LA I was very disappointed with the place

I just learned Indians in the Andess mountains are having paint them white to get melted glazier back.Global warming

So you can get interred.not that I looked when I was in LA I was very disappointed with the place

Yup, you can be buried at Forest Lawn in Glendale, which is another part of Los Angeles. Lots of movie stars there.

Los Angeles has many areas with different names spread over a huge land mass. It used to be very pretty way back in the day, before sprawl, when it was made up of orange groves, and pretty hills and lovely homes.

To be honest with you I am not sure how that happen , I thought I was responding to Angel .
There's an ending quote tag that's missing in post #5524 so everything after that kind of went off kilter- that's why it looks like wdys is quoting SecretBlends and not Angel even though it's her post.

Sounds like...

88aa4477bb888013d20a8c52629d004bd4df12c05916a729b8f78d3ea3ce4fa8.jpg

Our visiting skunks are very smart. Animal Control came out and set up traps. Something is able to steal the bait without closing the trap. I wish I could capture this on camera.

I learn something at last Juipter shrinking.dont know why brain take one fact a day

I learned this... Day before I believe... One out of three firefighters in California are cons and are only paid $3 a day for working 24 hour shifts...

Learned that today was awesome game between Giants and A's game. What a thriller it is. A Giant rookie hit 3 homeruns including grand slam. Had a lot of fun with colleagues and the weather was perfect. Giants won the game 14-10.

Sounds like...

88aa4477bb888013d20a8c52629d004bd4df12c05916a729b8f78d3ea3ce4fa8.jpg

This is so funny, had to show my husband.:giggle:

Can't set the trap on the weekends and the skunks know it. I can smell one out in my yard right now. Little stinkers.

Grand slam:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxHVS0W6EJA[/ame]

Learned that today was awesome game between Giants and A's game. What a thriller it is. A Giant rookie hit 3 homeruns including grand slam. Had a lot of fun with colleagues and the weather was perfect. Giants won the game 14-10.

Our visiting skunks are very smart. Animal Control came out and set up traps. Something is able to steal the bait without closing the trap. I wish I could capture this on camera.

Wow! My city ACO would never do that , I never see the guy around the city. I called about the coyote going right up to a building at my condo and I was told nothing can be done . The coyote has to be acting sick and or aggressive , :shock: ! I thought going right up to a front door
of a building was 'acting aggressive ' . Maybe the coyote was going house to house trying to sell rabbit meat . :giggle:

There been parked jag outside my house over two weeks I never notice ,the cops just knocked said it stolen and how come I never notice brand new car outside.What could I say apart from better see optician

There been parked jag outside my house over two weeks I never notice ,the cops just knocked said it stolen and how come I never notice brand new car outside.What could I say apart from better see optician

I bet a lot of people around here would not think anything of this . They would just think someone has an out of guess staying for few weeks .
I once notice a car parked on the car for awhile and that is had not been moved . It belonged to some people visiting someone . I am taking my dog
outside all the time and notice stuff like this .
I love your answer about seeing an optician ! :lol: Did you say that to the police ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back