What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My son got induction stove that is the electro magnetic is it..my personal view they wrong.my grandson got to understand if put hand on cooker it going to burn.if he go little Jonny or little Jonny come to him it possible they muck about and get burned...my son says my grandson not a cretin and if little Joni's sticks his hand on hot pan then he cretin..
I thought induction stoves only been around few years.I go t to 5pm and learn something

I believe there are different kinds of induction stoves. My stove gets hot, when you remove a pan after cooking the letter "H" appears. Takes awhile to cool down. It boils water a lot faster and is really easy to clean. Pretty much sums up my type of cooking.:giggle:

I believe there are different kinds of induction stoves. My stove gets hot, when you remove a pan after cooking the letter "H" appears. Takes awhile to cool down. It boils water a lot faster and is really easy to clean. Pretty much sums up my type of cooking.:giggle:

If the stove gets hot, then it's not induction stove. With induction stove, only pan gets hot using magnetic energy created by stove. Here is youtube video showing how it works.

[yt]T3AI1eQ50iE[/yt]

If the stove gets hot, then it's not induction stove. With induction stove, only pan gets hot using magnetic energy created by stove. Here is youtube video showing how it works.

[yt]T3AI1eQ50iE[/yt]

I have a magnetic induction stove. Yes, the burners do not actually get hot by themselves. If you put a metal pan on the burner, the heat from the pan makes the stove hot.

I have a magnetic induction stove. Yes, the burners do not actually get hot by themselves. If you put a metal pan on the burner, the heat from the pan makes the stove hot.

That is true. I thought you were saying that the stove itself gets hot. Sorry.

[yt]T3AI1eQ50iE[/yt]

Interesting!

Question as I couldn't really tell in the video- is there an on/off function to tell if the induction stove is on or off? Doesn't seem to be any indication (kind of like how the old "plug in" type turns red and some flat top stoves I've seen turn red when it gets hot).

Looks really cool- That would be something I'd love to have.. if I could.

Question as I couldn't really tell in the video- is there an on/off function to tell if the induction stove is on or off? Doesn't seem to be any indication (kind of like how the old "plug in" type turns red and some flat top stoves I've seen turn red when it gets hot).

I think most if not all would tell you if it can detect the pan and and start heating up pan when turned on. If it is not pan that is usable, it'll inform you. I am sure most of them would have a light when it's turned on regardless if pan is correct kind or not.

Of course it would depend on how it's designed.

Today I learned

30 new words and then everything for I to you and them.

I've had mine about four years. I wasn't sure I wanted this type of stove because I was a little worried it might interfere with my CI if standing too close. My husband really liked the magnetic induction stove and we have really enjoyed it. You can tell when it is off or on. It is very simple to use.

I learned that Google has their own game called Atari Breakout. Just type "Atari Breakout" in search then click on "image".

Learned that someone is brainless to send marijuana for overnight shipment. The package had a strong marijuana odor and we had to stop the progress and hand it over to supervisor who in turn will give to the security personal to handle it.

I learned that the new Mac OS will be out on Wednesday. I'm so excited!

I learned that the new Mac OS will be out on Wednesday. I'm so excited!
new Mac OS?

After Yosemite? Can you direct me to some links about it please? Need to read up before Dad asks me my opinion- he has a Mac and so far has avoided Yosemite- so has my brother.

Induction stoves cost more and I was told they cost more to repair too so I went with the stove I have . I really wanted a gas stove but my condo doesn't allow that . I had a gas stove in a house I owned and I loved the way it cooked , a lot better than electric . From what I read Induction stoves are hard to control while cooking do you find this true ?

whatdidyousay! said:
Induction stoves cost more and I was told they cost more to repair too so I went with the stove I have . I really wanted a gas stove but my condo doesn't allow that . I had a gas stove in a house I owned and I loved the way it cooked , a lot better than electric . From what I read Induction stoves are hard to control while cooking do you find this true ?

How did I get quoted with that? I didn't say that, Angel1989 did.

I learned beverly hills has no cemataries, funural homes or hospitals..

attachment.php

Look like me and hoichi eat grandma.
Hoichi if no where get interned where they go..Think not right Marilyn Munro interred in Beverly Hills I think

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back