What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any breed is good depends on the owner of the dog.

Completely agree and wish more people saw this...too often the dog is blamed....

Sent from my SGH-T399N using AllDeaf App mobile app

I am surprised, labs are good dogs. Any breed is good depends on the owner of the dog. I have an English Bulldog she's chubby and is not a runner dog.
217f295c91f183c547925ac18a0958e0.jpg

NEADS do not use breeds that are on insurance blacklist, b/c people will have a harder time going into public places . So the is not true that any breed is good. You have to remeber that you'll around people that have a fear of dogs and having a pitbull hearing dog is going give you hard time trying to eat out etc Finlay was a black Standard Poodle and some people were afraid of him. This is why Golden are used a lot , most people love them . Of course you can train any breed of dog you want .

NEADS do not use breeds that are on insurance blacklist, b/c people will have a harder time going into public places . So the is not true that any breed is good. You have to remeber that you'll around people that have a fear of dogs and having a pitbull hearing dog is going give you hard time trying to eat out etc Finlay was a black Standard Poodle and some people were afraid of him. This is why Golden are used a lot , most people love them . Of course you can train any breed of dog you want .
I don't have a Pitbull. Not all Pit bulls are bad dogs. I have met a few that are extremely loveable. It's the handler's responsibility to get training and educated about their breed dog.

I have an English Bulldog , two different breeds.

Unless, you are using Pit bulls as an example. You keep saying Pit bull as if I got one. Again, for clarification I do not have a Pit bull.

I don't have a Pitbull. Not all Pit bulls are bad dogs. I have met a few that are extremely loveable. It's the handler's responsibility to get training and educated about their breed dog.

I have an English Bulldog , two different breeds.

Unless, you are using Pit bulls as an example. You keep saying Pit bull as if I got one. Again, for clarification I do not have a Pit bull.

I Never said you had a pitbull! You said ANY breed would be OK to used at a service dog and I used pitbull as an example as being a breed that would hard to go out in public with ! It does not matter what you think about pitbull my daughter had a pitbull mix and I was crazy about her. I am talking about the general public , a lot people have a fear of pitbull or other dogs on the blacklist . I would not use any breed for a hearing dog b/c I know it's will made it hard to get in stores and restaurants. I would want to be able to walk into a business and not have the manger tell my dog is going to scarce people away and we can't come in. and Loveblue does not get what I am saying either .
You can be trained and educated about your breed of dog but good luck trying to educate the public . I know what I am talking , I took Finlay everywhere and I ran into to people that freaked out when they saw him.

I learned that the sweet girl who bought my daughters car is fluent in ASL. She was so excited about getting a new car. I'm really really happy for her. Plus she loved Marley and held her the whole time we were doing paper work. Sad to see the car go but so very happy that this sweet girl was able to buy it. First time selling a used car went perfect.

I learned that some turtles breathe out of their butts.

I learned I got called out for liking another's post. So be careful peeps, you may be next.

I learned I got called out for liking another's post. So be careful peeps, you may be next.

??
I learn babies only ones that can suck and breath at same time.
that red heads can take more pain and if you give a cow a name it gives more milk

??
that red heads can take more pain and if you give a cow a name it gives more milk

How does naming a cow make it gives more milk? :/

How does naming a cow make it gives more milk? :/

I not a clue but apparently cows are clever..i saw experiment on tv last night

I Never said you had a pitbull! You said ANY breed would be OK to used at a service dog and I used pitbull as an example as being a breed that would hard to go out in public with ! It does not matter what you think about pitbull my daughter had a pitbull mix and I was crazy about her. I am talking about the general public , a lot people have a fear of pitbull or other dogs on the blacklist . I would not use any breed for a hearing dog b/c I know it's will made it hard to get in stores and restaurants. I would want to be able to walk into a business and not have the manger tell my dog is going to scarce people away and we can't come in. and Loveblue does not get what I am saying either .
You can be trained and educated about your breed of dog but good luck trying to educate the public . I know what I am talking , I took Finlay everywhere and I ran into to people that freaked out when they saw him.
Never said any breed dog can be used as a service dog. I might have said, any breed can get behavior training. Teaching them not to do specific mischief. I have nothing against Pit bulls , I met a few that are very sweet and loving. It all depends on the owner how they handle the animal. People can even train chihuahua to mean doesn't matter on the size and breed. The owner is responsible how they raise their animal.

also learn pugs manipulate owners more and dog less likely to bite.This not good fact I learn today most pug owners look like their dog..aNY pug owners on AD prepared put their pics up and no cheating

??

The part about redheads can tolerate more pain, I have heard that too. I don't know where. Being that I'm a strawberry blonde that is kind of interesting. Makes me wonder if I'm more tolerant than the average person is when it comes to pain stuff.

I not a clue but apparently cows are clever..i saw experiment on tv last night

Intereating ...what show?
I heard about red heads off of mythbusters ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back