What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
get a carabiner.

Carabiner%20with%20Key%20.jpg

Someone gave me a carabineer to wear on my belt loop and I almost lost my key . I like cargo pants to carry my extra poop bags so I can pick up lazy asses dog owners dog poop or trash lazy ass people throw on the ground.

I learned that I am able to fix my phone.

2 weeks ago I sent my phone back to fix the sound on it since it was still under warranty. However they sent it back with video problems. (They need to work on quality control!)

I contacted them and they told me it would take 2 weeks even tho it was their fault in first place. I got angry at them and told them to just forget it and that I will never buy their product again.

Tonight since I wasn't able to sleep, I decided to take it apart and see if I could find the problem. Got it back together and turned it on. Works like a charm!

Whatever did you do to get it working right? Do you even know/remember? :lol:

I learned that my photography skills aren't made for very large crowds like the one at Daly Center. Kinda pointless to try again for several more weeks.

I learned that I am able to fix my phone.

2 weeks ago I sent my phone back to fix the sound on it since it was still under warranty. However they sent it back with video problems. (They need to work on quality control!)

I contacted them and they told me it would take 2 weeks even tho it was their fault in first place. I got angry at them and told them to just forget it and that I will never buy their product again.

Tonight since I wasn't able to sleep, I decided to take it apart and see if I could find the problem. Got it back together and turned it on. Works like a charm!

What kind of phone do you have so other people will know not to buy it too?
Sometime I swear that a company or auto shop will fix whatever broken then break something so you'll have to go back.

I learned that riding on the #151 Sheridan can get :crazy:, especially at night. :|

I am learning about my new Lg tablet

What kind of phone do you have so other people will know not to buy it too?
Sometime I swear that a company or auto shop will fix whatever broken then break something so you'll have to go back.

It is Nexus 5 which is made by LG.

LG appears to have horrible customer service but based on my customer service experience, I will not buy LG product again.

I learned that Papa Ray's Pizza & Wings actually has some very decent prices here. Given that they advertise monster slices here, I thought it would be expensive, but nope-- just $3.99 :shock: And they have $.50 wings every Tuesday, too. I think I like this place.

I learned that the college library offers laptops and ipads for check-out for students who need them. Score! My personal laptop is all screwy again (can't find the operating system O_o) so I checked out a laptop to use for a couple of days (2 days check out only). Let's see how much of the computer project I can get done in 2 days. Perfect timing for my laptop to be out of commission... with finals being next week. grrrrr.

I learned that the college library offers laptops and ipads for check-out for students who need them. Score! My personal laptop is all screwy again (can't find the operating system O_o) so I checked out a laptop to use for a couple of days (2 days check out only). Let's see how much of the computer project I can get done in 2 days. Perfect timing for my laptop to be out of commission... with finals being next week. grrrrr.

For finding the operating system......go to Start > My Computer > Properties (Right click on Properties) and you should be able to find it. At least I hope so.

For finding the operating system......go to Start > My Computer > Properties (Right click on Properties) and you should be able to find it. At least I hope so.

no, as in my computer won't even load up at all. I start it up, black screen with "Operating System Cannot Be Found" message.

no, as in my computer won't even load up at all. I start it up, black screen with "Operating System Cannot Be Found" message.

Try removing the battery, waiting 30 seconds, and putting it back in. See if that works?

Nope. not a battery problem. I already took it to a shop to have it looked at.

Ah, okay. I hope you can resolve that, and get it back quickly. Sucks not having your own laptop to use, though. That's why I kept the Gateway laptop for backup purposes, but my HP laptop is my primary one, although I am looking for Windows 7 for it, and it's not been easy to find.

more than likely it's a hard drive problem, which sucks because I just had it replaced in June. I did check out a laptop from the college library for 2 days so I can at least do some work on the computer final assignment. I have a desktop at home too, but it's OLD. I can do my papers on it though, not a problem, and check in with my online classes. I just need a newer computer that can handle Microsoft Office 2013, which my desktop will not be able to do. technology sucks sometimes lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back