What did you learn today? Part II

no wonder you have no intention to visit Australia anytime soon because you disgust me.

I don't follow. :dizzy:

A long, long, long, long time? Did you fight in WWII or something?

Vietnam War. that's what my hallucination kept bringing me to when I was under influence of illegal substance.

Learned that you can book your seat days before you depart instead of 24 hours before the flight. Hmm.
I like being able to pick my seat early. I recently booked a flight for November and was able to pick my seat. Since the economy price limited the available seats to pick, I paid to upgrade (and get 2 free checked bags) so that I could pick the seat I wanted (in front of the wing). If any stretch seats are available when I check in, I may upgrade again.

wonder if that was my past life? :hmm:

Maybe you were reborn after you died from the vietnam war? My mom is a spirtual person and she sees that I died in Germany civil war in the black forest long time ago. It's interesting about people being reborn.

I relearned that I totally love to hand wash dishes. I find it very relaxing. Yes, I know, I am nuts, but hey, I also enjoy filing and it would be a dream job of mine even now.

I relearned that I totally love to hand wash dishes. I find it very relaxing. Yes, I know, I am nuts, but hey, I also enjoy filing and it would be a dream job of mine even now.

It's ok. I still line up toys and enjoy watching fans. :wave:

I learned how much I love working in the backyard in my forest !! :)

I learned that Stonewall Jackson was shot on this day in history by his own troops.

Learned today

Thanks for the info, Dixie, smile I wish you well in whatever you are doing today and keep following your dreams, never surrender! Sorry, just a message to my friend Dixie, smiling, Now it"s early here 9:47 am, so i haven't had a chance to experience to much yet. I have learned that I am resilient, I was moving things around at my home and came upon a box of journals (I have been writing about my life daily since i was about 12, so you can imagine how many journals, both formal and notebook types I have.) When I saw the dates i started randomly flipping through a few and was amazed to see what i have survived in my life. I am not complaining. In fact, I am going to begin a book soon about how, indeed, "what does not kill you , will make you stronger." If you accept it..laughing. I feel i have been able to handle and recover from so many injuries, that I was not expected to live threw, even the most current one that cost me 1/4 of my brain, only because i learned early that if you stay stuck in the anger and pain you will never move away from it. Does that make sense?
Sure I was angry and cried alot when I was younger, some "bad' things happened to me, but I guess each one taught me something and the crying and anger became something I looked at and then let go of. For me, the suffering I have endured has made me stronger and more resilient. Smile..and it also makes me aware more of who i am..I am Nor...and I am sure I have said this before but there is a Nordic saying, very old, but taught to me as part of my heritage. It says.. "I have been put to the Fire, and survived. Like steel it has made me stronger." Hmmm, smiling, I feel good knowing that and that it is true, I am living proof. I am going to be OK! Today is a good day I feel it already..Peace to all of you, my friends..and those of you who may not know me. I think it's time for me to move on..Midnight♥♥♥

Take a good look around, and if you"re looking down, put a little Love in your heart♥
(Ty Ms. Jackie DeShannon) :cool2:

Back