What did you learn today? Part II

Guess you really don't know people.

I had a friend in the past that stabbed someone multiple times, and I really never thought that person was capable of doing so.

Yea, drug deal gone bad, she was charged with "assault". :shock: Dude will be okay though.

Wirelessly posted

I learned to stay invisible.

We learned yesterday that there are new codes for windows in our area. Since we are so close to the airport, we are now required on all "new" builds to have "sound-proof" windows. I actually asked the Town Hall if we still fell under that since I was deaf and they got a good laugh out of that and said "Nice Try". Ah well, it will be better all around, but it means I have to compromise on the kitchen cabinets, counter and flooring for the kitchen and bathrooms. I can live with that.

Watch too much movies but The Social Network got me... Guy went to Havard then stopped going there to found Facebook.

Nothing's gonna come to me if I just sit there and fool around.

Sound proof windows aren't really sound proof. We have those in our house and I can still hear thunder, etc. from inside the house. I think the correct term would be 'noise-reducing' windows.

Learned that I need to keep my opinions to myself with certain people but keep slipping. Always gets me into trouble.

Sound proof windows aren't really sound proof. We have those in our house and I can still hear thunder, etc. from inside the house. I think the correct term would be 'noise-reducing' windows.

The problem is not the windows. It's the materials you use for siding/walls in the south. :giggle:

The problem is not the windows. It's the materials you use for siding/walls in the south. :giggle:

Har har very funny. BTW this is a redwood siding house with Tyvek insulation as well as blown insulation in the walls, with sheetrock and a layer of paint. I also believe we have the attic insulated as well. :giggle:

Didja think we put fancy windows in a barn and called it a house? :giggle:

BTW - what is up with that care bear?? Have you had blunt force trauma to your head since I've been gone?

what I did today... I adblocked PFH's signature.

No need to Adblock it, you can just disable ALL Siggies on AD from the User CP
I have disabled mine, so I don't have to deal with excessive siggies becuase I have to wait for them to load first.....:mad2:

4416298582_c9d7eb091e_z.jpg

That would be probably be a better fit for you macho type guy.

Back