What did you learn today? Part II

I learned that my brother is also Bi-Polar. I am beginning to think this runs in the family.

Depression runs in my family and all those with despresson except my great aunt Helen were discovered to have thyroid disease as a result of their depression. According to the medical info that I've read up on, thyroid disease is not heridity.

I learned that my brother is also Bi-Polar. I am beginning to think this runs in the family.

Unfortunately, it can run in family. :(
Ask Jillio about it if you can.

I learned that I have mild to moderate cirucation problems in my legs which is why my diabetic ucler is taking so long to heal and that I may need surgery either for my ciriculation or my ucler. It wasn't clear to me which one. :eek2: :shock:

Darn, whichever surgery you have to have, well, I hope it'll provide a good outcome.

Unfortunately, it can run in family. :(
Ask Jillio about it if you can.

Darn, whichever surgery you have to have, well, I hope it'll provide a good outcome.

I've not seen Jillio on here in months - I thought she quietly left AD.com. I have no way of contacting her as I do not have her email.

be wise in spending. ive done not 2 bad but out of depth consideration, i figured i could have saved alot had i was been patience and sensiblity but doesnt matter, we make mistakes. i thought at least im past it and ive learnt my lesson and i can expect a better time to come up later in my life.

I'll find out what my cardiologist says about this tomorrow. I'm tired of my diabetic ucler and i want it to heal before I get hocked on my pain killers. :P My famly doctor was the one who said it's possible i'd need surgery so she is referreing me to my cardi who will know for sure.
I hope so. My husband had an incompetent cardi who didn't bother to send him the the vascular center to check out his celluitis. Luckily his foot doctor recognized it as needing to be checked out and sent him ASAP to the vascular center.

I learned that Wayne Farms no longer packs whole wings in 10LB bags in a 40LB box. They used to 4-10 these but apparently they no longer do.

Just learned that the Hooters I am sitting in used to be a prision camp for the Japanese during WWII. It was originally a horse track but was converted to a lockup during the war.

Wirelessly posted

On the way to the loo early this am at 6, I learned I did a amazing feat that so many pregnant women talk about. Sneezing, farting and peeing my pants all while trying to hobble-run to the toilet! It's amazing I tell you... either that or I'm rendered incontinent thanks to pregnancy. Oh joy! lol lol!

Wirelessly posted

On the way to the loo early this am at 6, I learned I did a amazing feat that so many pregnant women talk about. Sneezing, farting and peeing my pants all while trying to hobble-run to the toilet! It's amazing I tell you... either that or I'm rendered incontinent thanks to pregnancy. Oh joy! lol lol!

Congratulations! Just wait for the next 18 or more years. :lol:

I learned today

Smile, I learned how thoughtful and creative ppl can be..I was talking to a friend how lives far away from me and telling them about my scar removal and how I was doing and next thing ..I get an email with a beautiful picture that they took of flowers, I had a dream I ran thru a field of flowers waist high laughing, last night...wow...i was amazed someone would take the time to go and take a picture of these beautiful flowers and send it to me , just to make me smile, it made me cry....Smiling. Midnight,♥♥♥

I learned that there's nothing like a beautiful spring day. Where the weather is perfect, I'm in the woods, and just thoroughly enjoying nature. I got to do that for a few hours in my very own backyard.

I also enjoyed the wilderness when my internet went down due to tornado activity. I roamed my house crying out, until at last the green lights began to flash, and here I am. ;)

I also enjoyed the wilderness when my internet went down due to tornado activity. I roamed my house crying out, until at last the green lights began to flash, and here I am. ;)
We, people can not live without internet these days

btw - this is my 27,000th post - took me ages to reach to the next round :shock:

We, people can not live without internet these days

btw - this is my 27,000th post - took me ages to reach to the next round :shock:

I went without the internet for Lent 2-3 years ago.

Turns out, I'm physically addicted to it, and went through full-scale withdrawal. That wasn't fun. Of course, by the end of lent, I'd made it through withdrawal, and was "clean" as it were - so Easter day I was back online immediately :laugh2:

I went without the internet for Lent 2-3 years ago.

Turns out, I'm physically addicted to it, and went through full-scale withdrawal. That wasn't fun. Of course, by the end of lent, I'd made it through withdrawal, and was "clean" as it were - so Easter day I was back online immediately :laugh2:
:lol:
Internet has been inpart of everyone's life now... nobody can not live without the internet!
internet has been a fantastic life savers for the deaf people, they are full of rich sources and a huge positive of communication to other people. Internet is fantastic, and internet is EVERYWHERE compared to 10 years ago :shock:

I learned that today is not my day to cook dinner. It seems my roast over cooked and is burned. My mother seems to think it's okay, but I refuse to eat charred food.

I learned that today is not my day to cook dinner. It seems my roast over cooked and is burned. My mother seems to think it's okay, but I refuse to eat charred food.

Or Greek burnt offerings. :lol:

Back