What did you learn today? Part II

[edit]Unsafe url removed[/edit]

Hope I have just made your life wonderful. :wave:

Might want to check and make sure you pasted the correct link - as far as I can tell, the site you linked to doesn't actually contain any episode videos and only links to another site which prompts a user to install software which is a virus.

If neither CBS nor Hulu offer it, it's probably not (legally) available anywhere online, because if it was, CBS would immediately sue the owners of the site.

Last edited:
Might want to check and make sure you pasted the correct link - as far as I can tell, the site you linked to doesn't actually contain any episode videos and only links to another site which prompts a user to install software which is a virus.

If neither CBS nor Hulu offer it, it's probably not (legally) available anywhere online, because if it was, CBS would immediately sue the owners of the site.

Ok. Here is CBS official Criminal Minds where one can watch online. Wouldn't it be more helpful if you did that? Or did you just want to find fault with me?

Watch Criminal Minds on CBS.com. Full Episodes, Clips and Behind the Scenes footage.

Ok. Here is CBS official Criminal Minds where one can watch online. Wouldn't it be more helpful if you did that? Or did you just want to find fault with me?

Watch Criminal Minds on CBS.com. Full Episodes, Clips and Behind the Scenes footage.

...no, I was trying to be helpful because I wasn't sure if it was just a typo, and I wouldn't want you or anyone else here to accidentally get a virus.

I didn't link to CBS's website because I didn't see any full episodes on their site.

I'm sorry if I've offended you, though. That honestly was not my intention, by any means.

Okay - Botti thanks for everything. I know you tried and you are a wonderful person. I did download the XVid from the link St Sapphire gave as my antivirus did not care about that one. CBS website does not have the full episodes to watch. When I go to the website that Botti mentioned it claims that I still do not have the XVid even though I do. I will give it up and try to deal with the airplanes messing up the TV screen in the living room.

Yes people, I still am in a house with no satellite or cable. We are using an antenna and the converter boxes.

Thanks - I am downloading it now. I usually watch all my shows on either Hulu or Spreety.

Hrm, I've never heard of Spreety before. Looks interesting. I typically just use Hulu, but I don't watch much TV, either. I'd much prefer to read a book :lol:

Okay - Botti thanks for everything. I know you tried and you are a wonderful person. I did download the XVid from the link St Sapphire gave as my antivirus did not care about that one. CBS website does not have the full episodes to watch. When I go to the website that Botti mentioned it claims that I still do not have the XVid even though I do. I will give it up and try to deal with the airplanes messing up the TV screen in the living room.

Yes people, I still am in a house with no satellite or cable. We are using an antenna and the converter boxes.

Sorry Kristina. You can buy DVD sets. Or maybe check your public library.

Today, I learned that my 14 yr. old is not slacking as I thought he might be...just brought home his report card with all A's...again!....He's always complaining of the amount of homework he has every night...and I agree, it's excessive, but required for kids in advanced classes....My pocket book or purse is gonna be a little "lighter"...he's got a surprise after dinner!

Also, all week, are FCAT's here in Duval County....soon as they get home, get a snack and drink...then they go to sleep for an hour or so..should be this way all week.

We just got done with Iowa and Benchmark exams here in AR. My DD who's in first grade tests for 3 solid days. :shock: I am thinking she is sick of bubbles by now. I remember not having to take these kinds of exams until I was in grade 4. Even then testing was every other year until grade 10. After that all Juniors and Seniors in high school were required to take the ACT exam. The SAT was optional. Now I think they are required to take ACT and SAT as per graduation requirement from the school district. The also must take 'exit exams' at the end of each required core course in English/Literature, Mathematics, and Biology. If they do not pass the exam with a 75% or better they are required to retake the course the following semester. If they have not passed these exams by the end of their Senior year they can be retained for one more academic year to retake the necessary courses or they will not be allowed to graduate and must take GED for a work certificate.

I learned that certain female anatomy is referred to as "funbags". Saw it right here !!! :lol:

I just learned that Darren Hayes has officially launched a new site and will be making a special announcement on the 14th! I'm EXCITED!!! Maybe his new album will be released on iTunes next Tuesday. :D :D :D

I learned that Pastor's wife is a two-faced B**ch. She and I had a nice talk while MIL was shopping and she was asking how things were. I was being open and honest and she was very nice and helpful in offering suggestions, then she turns around and calls her hubby, the Pastor and proceeds to tell him everything and MIL walks up and hears it all.

I learned that Pastor's wife is a two-faced B**ch. She and I had a nice talk while MIL was shopping and she was asking how things were. I was being open and honest and she was very nice and helpful in offering suggestions, then she turns around and calls her hubby, the Pastor and proceeds to tell him everything and MIL walks up and hears it all.

did you tell her to keep it confidential before you had a chit-chat?

Back