What did you learn today? Part II

:lol: You must have read that wrong. Or you will need to leave one of the kids behind!

I was speaking with the PostMaster of a smaller branch office and both my mother and son were there.

With this building we are doing, the Town Hall is making MIL change her address after 50 years. Well, I have to change addresses for her and her late hubby (yes, mail still comes in with his name on it for joint accounts she has), from her current to the new one for her same house. Then I have to change for the rest of us, from MIL's old address to our new address next door. PostMaster said, 3 people, or family name only. I can't do family name as that would change MIL & FIL with hubby, me, and kids, since we all have same last name. My mother is the only with different last name. I used my VP and called the main branch, and spoke with the PostMaster there. She understand and asked me to come see her tomorrow and we will get it all done. She said that this branch I went to has had a lot of problems and the only reason they are still open is due to one specific community here. It's a 2 mile bike ride or walk or community transport bus, where the main is 8 miles.

I learned that I do not have allergies any more! I when to a ENT DR. for an allergies test today , I use to have allergies ,but the DR. told me when you get older your allergies can go away! So I guess there is some advantage in getting old! I just wish my memory would not get worst.

Well, I dunno about going away completely, but they do get better with age (as what my own doctor told me years ago)....I still have 'em, especially in the winter and spring months, but not as bad as I did when I was younger.

I learned there are idiots that work in a Post Office.

I knew that for a long time as my post office has lost a total of $800 of my checks and a package worth $100 my sister mailed to me. All my letters have my return address on them and I never did get my lost checks back !

Well, I dunno about going away completely, but they do get better with age (as what my own doctor told me years ago)....I still have 'em, especially in the winter and spring months, but not as bad as I did when I was younger.

My test was completely negative, I knew a woman that had bad allergies , and they when away. My DR. said when you get older your allergies get better. I heard because this winter been so warm some people are having allergies earlier this year. I saw a tree today that was starting to get buds , and we're having snow this weekend, I hope it will not kill the tree.

My test was completely negative, I knew a woman that had bad allergies , and they when away. My DR. said when you get older your allergies get better. I heard because this winter been so warm some people are having allergies earlier this year. I saw a tree today that was starting to get buds , and we're having snow this weekend, I hope it will not kill the tree.

As I have gotten older, mine are getting worse and I have more of them. Hubby's have stayed the same. Son's are getting worse as are daughter's. Granted, they are only 16 & 17, but they have more allergies now than they did even 5 years ago.

I learned that I must really be hated. Oh well. I'm so used to rejection, I can't even expect a true compliment. At least not from people in my hometown. I think they all wanna see me fail so they can have something to laugh about. Shame.

I learned that I must really be hated. Oh well. I'm so used to rejection, I can't even expect a true compliment. At least not from people in my hometown. I think they all wanna see me fail so they can have something to laugh about. Shame.

Some people are not happy until they make others as miserable as themselves. Looks like it is time to move on. Sorry Dixie.

:( there are stupid people everywhere. :hug:

I looked at the calendar and just remembered and learned that hubby forgot totally that Monday will be our 19th wedding anniversary.

Learnt today of the race of the century in the Ivory Coast! Seems Elephants(retired?)
are racing Rhinos & Hippos- according to secret sources in Google. Not sure exactly the "course" but the entire population will be cheering!
What next--turtles vs ????.
Is this a diversion from "cougars in wheelchairs"?

Learnt today of the race of the century in the Ivory Coast! Seems Elephants(retired?)
are racing Rhinos & Hippos- according to secret sources in Google. Not sure exactly the "course" but the entire population will be cheering!
What next--turtles vs ????.
Is this a diversion from "cougars in wheelchairs"?

Hey, HEY!!! Don't tell me you found a cougar in a wheelchair??? Dang it! I wanted to find a cougar too! :( After all, we Cheetah's need something to chase!!! :D

I learned last night that I have to consider my purchases carefully in regards to my goals and business needs and my budget.

I learned that mice come out when one turns the lights off.

No, there is a severe mouse outbreak at my work. You wont believe how crazy this week has been with all the mice. We got the roof replaced last week...oh geez...a mouse joined a meeting yesterday. That was how bad it was. lol

the aides were having a ball chasing after the mice in the aide's room and they learned that by turning the lights off, the mice owuld come out. I feel like bringing my cat to work as my cat caught 5 mice in my own house in like 3 weeks.

You could rent him out!

Back