What did you learn today? Part II

Wirelessly posted

Noticed that deaf guys have no manners at all. They pick their nose a whole lot more than hearies. And they're not ashamed of it. I know of one who thinks its ok to burp loudly and fart in public because he's deaf? Oh lord these people have no manners. Getting sick of watching my coworkers pick their nose. Such a turn off.

I have seen men wearing professional business suits picking at their noses in the Capital Beltway traffic one time too many. I'll bet you dollars that some of them worked in the Capitol building or for the President of the U.S.. ...

pls deaf guys only? Hearing men do it too!

the lady who got pregnant with my friend's hubby named their baby Jizabella who was born yesterday.

many of my hearing coworkers were sooo shocked at the name and many of of who were deaf were like, "huh?...Why?" aaah...oops!

:lol: Now I know why you were talking about that word.

I have seen men wearing professional business suits picking at their noses in the Capital Beltway traffic one time too many. I'll bet you dollars that some of them worked in the Capitol building or for the President of the U.S.. ...

pls deaf guys only? Hearing men do it too!

That's funny because I have yet to meet a hearing guy like that! :lol:

Wow, I'm sorry but that's just an awful name. :shock:

My good friend is sooo thrilled because she hates the both of them.

I just feel bad for the little girl, that's all. I feel I should say something but I dont want to get involved as it is one of my good friend's hubby and another of my friend's child.

I really look out for the kid...aaah dont know what to do.

That's funny because I have yet to meet a hearing guy like that! :lol:

I havent met them but I have seen them in their fancy BMWs, Mercedes and etc...just picking aaaawwaaay at their noses. If I had the guts, I would have used my android phone and taken a pic. One of them could be a senator for all I know. I live close to Washington, DC so never know.

My good friend is sooo thrilled because she hates the both of them.

I just feel bad for the little girl, that's all. I feel I should say something but I dont want to get involved as it is one of my good friend's hubby and another of my friend's child.

I really look out for the kid...aaah dont know what to do.

When I was a kid, neighbors named their baby daughter what was really a nickname and not a full name, and then scandal became associated with it from the famous person they copied.

They went to court and had the little girl's name legally changed.

When I was a kid, neighbors named their baby daughter what was really a nickname and not a full name, and then scandal became associated with it from the famous person they copied.

They went to court and had the little girl's name legally changed.

Do we get the name? Details, Botti - details!

Well I have cousin named Amanda but everyone in the family calls her Mandi.

Wirelessly posted

Noticed that deaf guys have no manners at all. They pick their nose a whole lot more than hearies. And they're not ashamed of it. I know of one who thinks its ok to burp loudly and fart in public because he's deaf? Oh lord these people have no manners. Getting sick of watching my coworkers pick their nose. Such a turn off.

Did you try look under your coworker's desk? Maybe there's whole collection under there? <grin>

I am jealous of your Australian wage system. A person has every opportunity to earn more over their lifetime. They also earn more at a younger age at times.

Never saw it in that light, but yeah.

You know you could experience our wage system firsthand once you've become a teacher by working in Australia. :)

There's always demands for teachers over here.

The worse my hearing gets the better my vision gets! To think they told me my vision would get worse as I get older. I was near sighted in my L eye, farsighted in R, and have astigmatism . I now only have astigmatism. :).

Never saw it in that light, but yeah.

You know you could experience our wage system firsthand once you've become a teacher by working in Australia. :)

There's always demands for teachers over here.

You mean that once I am certified here in AR I can take some sort of cross examination for certification to teach in AUS?? That's wild.

I learned I need to be very careful how I use my fingers while signing the word special. :Oops:

You mean that once I am certified here in AR I can take some sort of cross examination for certification to teach in AUS?? That's wild.

Don't know if you need to do examination to teach here. All I know is you need a Bachelor of Education just to teach here.

But hey, something for you to ponder about. :)

Back