What did you learn today? Part II

I learned that "jiz" means sperm leakage from the penis.

I learned that my dad wants me out of his life. Well fine by me. Once I'm gone, I'm not looking back. I'm on the edge of tears that it's come to this. Once I can find someplace temporary, I'm packing what few things my DD and I have and shove them in the truck and we are gone. My dad doesn't realize that when he gets rid of me, he no longer gets to see my DD.

awwwwwwww I am sorry. BIG HUGS!!!!

I learned I can no longer drink the way I used to drink... My migraine medication seem to increase the potency of alcohol. so, where I used to have 3 glasses of wine for a nice buzz, I now only need one glass... and if I drink a second glass????? I get really goofy (which can be loads of fun if you are not me) and an ass kicker of a hangover.

This reminds me of the time I decided to see how many shots of Jack Danials I can down in an hour. Unfortunately no one seems to remember what the number was so to this day I have no clue and loath to find out again.

Remember kids, getting totally trashed is WAY over rated.

Same thing is happening to me with the wine. That's why no more alcohol during the week even just one glass because I feel headachy in the morning.

A carbon tax is an environmental tax levied on the carbon content of fuels. It is a form of carbon pricing.

Carbon taxes offer a potentially cost-effective means of reducing greenhouse gas emissions.

Not sure how much tax we'll have to pay each year, but I'm guessing it's not cheap.
Yep, it wont come cheap.

means caulking?
cut the end of the tube ?:lol::
I reading more notice bit missing language

sound cauling or walking?

sound "walking" with hard "k" sound for the "c".

I learned today that trying to help and support a friend who has a drinking problem is frustrating and wears me out :(.

hahahaha, well, I can walk, costs me nothing. :P

Just wait until the government mandated gas-o-meter underwear comes out. You might think twice about taking that walk. :giggle: it might expensive especially after that bowl of chili.

Just wait until the government mandated gas-o-meter underwear comes out. You might think twice about taking that walk. :giggle: it might expensive especially after that bowl of chili.

:lol:

I learned guys are weird and like to get girls riled up.Does this turn them on or what? :giggle:

Learned that I may be doing some overtime on Saturdays for a few weeks after I get back from vacation. I should be able to do it from home & can certainly use the money. However, what I'll be doing is boring & a bit monotonous. Ah, well, I'm happy to have a job that I generally like so I'll put up with the boring stuff when needed.

Learned that I could get a mortgage loan but it won't cover the actual price of a house around here.

So I might need to get a full time job or at least more hours at work.

Back