What did you learn today? Part II

I learned this:

"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well armed lamb contesting the vote."

I learned Apple cider vinegar ( Bragg brand) and purified water makes a good deodorant :)

I learned that my mother might go to jail for 20 years on social security income fraud. Her court date is May 9th. I am sooo nervous!

I learned that my mother might go to jail for 20 years on social security income fraud. Her court date is May 9th. I am sooo nervous!
Oh, my! That is stressful. I hope everything works out OK.

Ouch! I hope everything turns out ok

Yikes! I hope it turns out for the best. That has to be nerve wracking...

I learned that many of my senior class year in my high school had passed so young. I was looking into high school alumni website and they have a memorial for those deceased classmates. Some had died from cancer, auto accidents, their own hands, and a couple from combat (Iraq and Afghanistan). It's sad to hear those who left us so soon after high school. I know some of those people who were in my class.

I learned that many of my senior class year in my high school had passed so young. I was looking into high school alumni website and they have a memorial for those deceased classmates. Some had died from cancer, auto accidents, their own hands, and a couple from combat (Iraq and Afghanistan). It's sad to hear those who left us so soon after high school. I know some of those people who were in my class.
:(

:(

I learned that my elder grandson got a baby bearded dragon.

Today I learned my younger grandson's career path.

Graduate from The Citadel with a BS in engineers (cyber security).
Become a Naval Cyber Warfare officer. http://www.navy.com/careers/informa...rfare-engineer.html#ft-training-&-advancement
Attend Naval Postgraduate School, Department of Computer Science. http://my.nps.edu/web/cs

This August he will be transferring to The Citadel as a junior.
That is great! I am sure you are very proud of him! Tell him I said Congratulations and Thank you for serving our country!

That is great! I am sure you are very proud of him! Tell him I said Congratulations and Thank you for serving our country!
Yes, I am proud of him. He's always been willing to plunge into responsibility. He's been a paid engineering intern at a machining company since he was a junior in high school (had a corner office even :lol: ). Since graduating high school he's been an assistant manager at a county park, while also attending college full time. When he served on his first jury (at age 18), he was made foreman of the jury. He enjoys challenges.

Same grandson:

http://www.alldeaf.com/threads/grandsons-big-catfish-catch.43398/

I appreciate your kind words but he hasn't served in the military yet. He will upon graduation from The Citadel (two more years). :)

I learned about the medicine ball. It totally works for back problems. At least, for me it did!

I learned about the medicine ball. It totally works for back problems. At least, for me it did!
Which exercises did you find beneficial? What weight did you use? I'm just starting with 6 lbs.

Back