What did you dream last night?

When I was getting a blood transfusion, 4 pints of blood . The dream I had was very real, The room I was in was the same except dead people was all around me looking at me. I was terrified!! Forced myself to wake up, and when I did wake up the nurse was there. It was so real, and I will never forget that. I told the nurse about it she said no one else is in the room. I did not go back to sleep for the rest of the night.

Sometimes I do dream of love ones that have passed on talking to me. I do believe it is for comfort and guidance.

I was sharing a room with Kim Kardashian at a hotel, and we were talking. She was fluent in ASL and asked me for advice on her husband Kris Humphries. I told her to divorce him, because he was just using her for fame and money and that I did not want to see her get hurt.

Has anyone else ever had a dream that later became true? Like aspects the dream, or you suddenly get a sense of deja vu, how about places you've never been to before and later end up after you've dreamed it?

Has anyone else ever had a dream that later became true? Like aspects the dream, or you suddenly get a sense of deja vu, how about places you've never been to before and later end up after you've dreamed it?

Yes, oddly, the dream I had from childhood and up about my wedding in a place I did not know did come true. In it, as I was walking down the aisle, the groom would slowly turn more and more. I never saw his face in the dream, only the very dark hair and the fact that he was tall.

My wedding was in the same exact building as in my dream, and my hubby is 6'5" with black hair. As I was walking up the aisle on my Uncle's arm, hubby slowly turned to face me. He had timed it so that he was not totally turned around until we were even with each other and my Uncle handed me off.

What was really interesting to note, in my dream, it was never my father giving me away, it was always his brother. In real life, my father died 2 years before my wedding and it was his brother who gave me away.

Wow Kristina, that's pretty creepy. I get prophetic dreams too..

In my dream from last night, I met a deaf guy my age. We started to date and things got pretty intense. In the end, I found out he was actually hearing. He lied about being deaf :shock:

I get prophetic dreams all the time, my boyfriend jokes about how come I don't dream about the lottery (sighh).
For a period of time when I was younger, people would immediately get hurt, ex:stumble on a rock, hurt their arm, minor stuff; whenever, they lied to me. That was weird. That part my bf jokingly calls the "evil eye" LOL

I dont dream much as I recall. but I actually had a dream last night that someone is being there for my daughter and I..... it's nice when someone is being there for us when child's father is being rude and all that.

Oh my God I just had an awesome dream.
Part of it was that I wanted a child and I missed my nephew and somehow he got cloned. It was the most cute baby but also really really weird, this cloning business.
The next part was my favorite.

I could hear clearly and my boyfriend was teaching me how to swim. We were at this one really beautiful/magical place. There was a lock(?) by the ocean and the gates were HUGE. You could clearly hear the horn of the boats coming in and out. And although we were directly in their path you couldn't really see them. It was like we were in another dimension of the place.
On our side of the gates, lock (whatever), were a lot of cliffs with waterfalls on top and in the middle part of the cliff. From our point of view were 3 big cliffs on the right and left side. Each cliff had about 3 waterfalls each. There were a lot people there swimming about and I remember thinking how beautiful it was.

Then I woke up and it was one of those times were I really really wished I could draw. (sigh)

Then I fell asleep again..
I was going to meet my sister and nieces at this one restaurant but for some reason the only way that I could get there was to go through a roller coaster. It was crazy.
After that I went to pickup my child and it turns out that my child was learning how to swim and this time instead of it being my nephew, the teenager I went to pick up was my niece.
So yeah... that's what I dreamed today :D

Um, my dream was very random and some things didn't make sense at all. But 1 part was sort of funny...

My dad and i met a girl i didn't know at all. There was a photographer and he wanted the girl and I to model together for a Dog magazine. So we sat on a dog's back (it was way bigger than a Great Dane!) and I was sort of hugging the girl from behind.. the photographer took many pictures of us in different poses with the dog. After that, the girl and I hung out and we were chatting. I realized she was high on marijuana because her eyes were bloodshot red. She kept laughing for no reason and asked me to repeat everything i was saying to her. I got annoyed and left her. I found my dad and i looked at my hand.. i was holding a lit joint and I was thinking, "Wtf how did it get in my hand?!" I knew dad would have a fit if he saw it, so i quickly put it in the back pocket of my jeans..and it burnt my ass! Ouch!

Had another dream after that. I was at my friend's place and I was in the kitchen. I accidentally knocked all of my friend's shot glasses (there were a bunch) off the counter. They all fell and broke on the floor. My friend got uber pissed and said, "you better find a way to buy me new ones!"

I dreamed we were back at my childhood and my father was taking us all fishing in his boat. (he was building one, but never finished it) Only, it wasn't fish we were catching, we kept pulling up heads from people. :shock: Really creepy. Glad I woke up for a needed bladder run.

I dreamed we were back at my childhood and my father was taking us all fishing in his boat. (he was building one, but never finished it) Only, it wasn't fish we were catching, we kept pulling up heads from people. :shock: Really creepy. Glad I woke up for a needed bladder run.

Yikes! :shock: I am so going to make sure I forget this post before I go to sleep tonight. :shock:

I was babysitting an ADer's (the dream didn't say who) dogs and cats. One of her dogs was a chihuahua and I was supposed to give it medicine because it had health issues, but it wouldn't let me get near her. It kept growling at me and baring its teeth. Weird :shock:

I've dreamed in the winter...that I was using the bathroom...to wake up and the bed was all wet....:eek3:....my doggie was "huddled" at the end of the bed, and gave me a really :roll: look...as if to say..."just what have you done"?...Had to change all the sheets and comforter in the middle of the night.

I dream a lot of decorating (my house)....new ideas seem to pop up into my head while I'm dreaming, color schemes, placement of furniture, wall decor, etc.

I dreamed I was at my parents pastor's house along with my brother and sisters. The pastor is a very round guy and just loved his Christmas tree. He had a "Charlie Brown" Christmas tree (means it was very sparse and not a nice looking tree). He as so proud of his tree that he had a rail mounted in the ceiling to hoist the tree up and move it along the rail until the tree was outside. He wanted everybody in the neighborhood to see his tree. We had to chase the tree with the extension cord or all the light would pull off before it got outside.

The roof also leaked and the Pastor put a toy train in the middle of the floor to catch the dripping water. Then another leak started so he moved an ottoman (or foot stool) to catch the drips. Soon the floor was all soggy so I went into another room while everyone else went outside to look at the stupid tree. The pastor had 3 little dogs and they were mock attacking each other. One decided to do the same mock attack with my big dog and when my dog decided to join in the little dog screamed and ran away with his tail between his legs but the pastor was still outside so it was ok *whew*.

Then the roof started leaking in this room too, so my sisters came in and started handing me pots and pans to catch the drips, soon the floor was covered in pots and pans and we had to walk on top of them to get around.

When I woke up I had to pee so bad!!! LOL! I guess my bladder wanted in on the dreams too! :giggle: :laugh2:

I had a dream that MIL died just as construction started and mother died when it finished. When it was all over we had two houses to deal with. Money left over updated MIL's house and we rented it out.

Reality? We will be doing this when it happens anyway.

I can't remember dream on feeling soft on 0-O stranger on my mind weird :lol:!

Back