What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have done a couple of lessons on Lifeprint.com and a couple of lesson on Start ASL and now I have just finished watching Switched at Birth on Hulu. Time to fox dinner.

Had to stay in today, due to all the smoke (seemed to be one of the worst)...(wildfires)....made several phone calls to get in "touch"...did a little housework, and played around with my doggie...

I hauled big firewood logs with the tractor and buggy. The logs are kinda wet and I put them where the sun can dry'em. (I live in woods) Then, I watched my beloved Indians lose to the stinkin' Rockies on tv. Crap!!

worked at my first day of my summer teaching job, went to my friend's to pick up her pressure washer, cooked dinner, and did some yard and basement work. My storm celler looks sooooo clean and fresh!

I wiggled my pool blue toenails in the first good rain we have had in MONTHS! The temperature went from 104 to 86. It is awesome. Sadly a summer cold prevented me from doing a dance in the rain.
Now I am anxiously awaiting the arrival of my oldest son and his family. Cant wait to see if the oldest grandson has studied his asl. The youngest one is just now sitting up all by himself. I cant wait to get some hugs. Ive been on antibiotics so the Dr says that is safe to give lots of hugs!

Semi-woke up after a sleepless night. Had a big electrical storm, so tons of lightning. I could not sleep through that well.

you poor poor thing, hope you had a good fed (brunch say french toast?) that would have done you alot of good.

if you have a cat, give them cuddles, they would been more nervuos than you! and they would have purred on you like lots of love
good day :) youd be fine

Miss delectable,
there's a saying for you; No Rest for the Wicked...

Watched my Indians avoided being swept by the stinkin' Rockies on t.v. and then watched season priemere Challange:Rivals on MTV.

Too bad, Cubs do not play on tv in ohio everyday.

Last edited:
Ordered blue glitter ear molds last night. May look for blue tubing online...audi didn't have any colored tubng.

At some point today, I helped krazykatkitty jailbreak the iPad.

hi,

nancy4god@ymail.com

My name is Nancy,i saw your profile today at (alldeaf.com) and became interested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom i am and tell you more about myself, here is my email address ( nancy4god@ymail.com ) i believe we can move from here. I am waiting. (Remember that distance or color does not matter but love matters a lot in life) reply me thanks, Nancy.

Became annoyed first thing this morning with this low level want to be criminal. :wave:

And here I told Bott the other day that AllDeaf was the most interesting forum I'm on. Maybe I should go edit that post. :hmm:

Just kidding. I know the moderators will take care of Nancy soon enough.

Worked another 5 hours today on my house projects. I think physical work is MUCH MUCH more relaxing than mental work. I feel absulotely relaxed at the end of the day as opposed to feeling drained and headachy after a day of mental work at my teaching job. Maybe I should get a job working landscaping or something like that.

Tmw, I will meet TWA for ASL poetry in DC. Cant wait to see him!

Worked another 5 hours today on my house projects. I think physical work is MUCH MUCH more relaxing than mental work. I feel absulotely relaxed at the end of the day as opposed to feeling drained and headachy after a day of mental work at my teaching job. Maybe I should get a job working landscaping or something like that.

Tmw, I will meet TWA for ASL poetry in DC. Cant wait to see him!

:thumb: indeed indeed. Mental Exhaustion is nothing comparable to Physical Exhaustion. that's why I do physical work/hobby on weekend.

:thumb: indeed indeed. Mental Exhaustion is nothing comparable to Physical Exhaustion. that's why I do physical work/hobby on weekend.

throwing back 12'ers while sitting on the shore of the good ol' hudson tryin to catch fishes aint no physical work.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back