What did you do today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would have been great if you helped me out once in a while instead of watching me yell at my coworker for being completely useless.

And the shirt thing... It was the only one I had, but at least I didn't wear that 24/7.

Awww. I'm hurt. I chatted with you, killing the time........... That was of no help. :(

Ahhh good memories nevers fails me.
Speaking of that, I re-hanged the frame in my very own bedroom ......finally.
it looks good. :mrgreen:

I am telling you...that was such a GREAT gift from Phillips. Probably the best I have seen for an adult. So priceless!

I am telling you...that was such a GREAT gift from Phillips. Probably the best I have seen for an adult. So priceless!
Definitely, and will cherish it for life.
It is the best thing I have got, and it was absolutely lobvely of Phillips to do that. :)
These great time, will never be lost for many years to come. I do miss all of you, of course! :mrgreen:

Oh wanted to add...remmy that my husband and I almost didnt make it to the AD meet because of the surprise snowstorm in DC? Crazy shit! lol

Definitely, and will cherish it for life.
It is the best thing I have got, and it was absolutely lobvely of Phillips to do that. :)
These great time, will never be lost for many years to come. I do miss all of you, of course! :mrgreen:

Yea, she taught me to be a better person about things like that. Now, I buy special gifts for people. :lol:

All serious here. The co-worker Lana had to put up with that week... Was just a sack of flesh. No spine to him.

Sat at the booth staring at facebook all day long with his back curved into the laptop. He actually scurried potential customers away.

He has no idea how much he had to thank his lucky stars he had Lana with him because if it was someone else, this would have happened....

81573425.gif

Oh wanted to add...remmy that my husband and I almost didnt make it to the AD meet because of the surprise snowstorm in DC? Crazy shit! lol
Definitely, but you and mac came regardless! :D

All serious here. The co-worker Lana had to put up with that week... Was just a sack of flesh. No spine to him.

Sat at the booth staring at facebook all day long with his back curved into the laptop. He actually scurried potential customers away.

He has no idea how much he had to thank his lucky stars he had Lana with him because if it was someone else, this would have happened....

81573425.gif

Truth.

I had a friend look at my back and he said it is obviously a brown recluse bite. Damn. I don't feel like going to the ER but I suppose I will need to soon. This is the first time for me. :(

Well, today was something else. This morning was housecleaning, so the kitchen living room and bathrooms got dusted, scrubbed, swept, vacuumed and mopped, then I had to take MIL to a doctor's appointment that lasted 3 hours then for her monthly blood work. Now, I am relaxing after dinner and trying to get the cramps out of legs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back